Hot Toys Star Wars?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys it's gonna be more of a do figures like grevious, droids, etc. Not taking the whole line.

I'll take it. Wouldn't mind new Lukes, Hans and Leias either.

With HT commiting in so many licenses even if they do get SW, I would see them producing maybe 3 figures a year?

But there will be no more Batman, and most of their other licenses are in the same state.

My SS stormies won't hold a simple pose without their stands. Except the Commander which is ok, but not great. The Sandtroopers are a bit better but with the weight of the backpack they also need a stand. Vader stands on his own, same with Praji and Piett so no problems there.

The armor body was designed by Hot Toys. That still leaves Sideshow's manufacturing on the block, but I suspect that the Chinese factories will perform much better for the Chinese company.

Last edited:
The only thing I can see coming out are Cosbabies.

images.jpg

There ain't nothing wrong with Hot Toys knocking out Chewie, the droids and Grievous and calling it a day.

Hot Toys making one of Sideshow's 1/6th Golden Geese (G.I Joe beong the other one) is a bit risky, plus I think Nam has made some good points why it won't be 1/6

The armor body was designed by Hot Toys. That still leaves Sideshow's manufacturing on the block, but I suspect that the Chinese factories will perform much better for the Chinese company.

Or rather a Chinese company knows how to squeeze more out of a Chinese factory. :lol

Guys it's gonna be more of a do figures like grevious, droids, etc. Not taking the whole line.

I really hope you are right. I would rather see expansion of the line than to have more farmboy Luke.

Oh, god. First Hot Toys Indy and now possibly Hot Toys Star Wars. I might as well just have my checks directly deposited into Hot Toy's bank account.

Think id be happy with the SW driods,and maybe a few others,,however it goes,its official im gonna be broke in 2011 :panic::thud:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back