1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quite the lady...

TLJ-LEIA-012.jpg

Kapowtoys, here in the UK, had a flash sale on this last night. £129.99 and free postage. Didn't have enough money in for it and missed out. All sold out this morning. Absolutely gutted! I bet a few of those will appear on eBay now in the coming days with a massive mark-up on that price.

Hopefully other stores like BBTS will discount her as well. Just picked up HT hoth leia from eBay but would like to wait for a decent sale on TLJ Leia as wonderful as she is and what she represents to me in her last on screen appearance.

Nice photos Jbear & Enzo, it's a really nice figure to have in our collections.

Man this figure looks nice. Dare I say a home run by HT. However, I do wish a ST Leia was outfitted in her Resistance outfit from TFA as opposed to the dress.

Man this figure looks nice. Dare I say a home run by HT. However, I do wish a ST Leia was outfitted in her Resistance outfit from TFA as opposed to the dress.

Yeah, the resistance outfit was more active and Starwarsy. It being Leia aside, she looks like she's head of a mental asylum in the early 1900s. In the classic trilogy this might have been a background extra's outfit. Even the Mon Mothma outfit from ROTJ, despite being very simple, had a sci-fi/Battlestar G vibe to it.

I get she's an older woman so that leads her costume to a matron look, but this is matronly even by matron standards so it makes for a somewhat bland iteration of Leia on the shelf, despite the kick-ass headsculpt.

Back