1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, the resistance outfit was more active and Starwarsy. It being Leia aside, she looks like she's head of a mental asylum in the early 1900s. In the classic trilogy this might have been a background extra's outfit. Even the Mon Mothma outfit from ROTJ, despite being very simple, had a sci-fi/Battlestar G vibe to it.

I get she's an older woman so that leads her costume to a matron look, but this is matronly even by matron standards so it makes for a somewhat bland iteration of Leia on the shelf, despite the kick-ass headsculpt.

I think it’s in line with her ANH and Bespin look.

And not in line with her Hoth, Endor, and Boushh look.

I think it's a gorgeous figure. It's one of my favorites. I think she looks very elegant, regal and commanding.

I don’t know how people could pass on this. Its the perfect Carrie/Leia tribute

20191203_120628.jpg

It took me awhile but I've finally added General Leia to the collection!!!
What a gorgeous figure!!

Thanks guys.
All my mates tease me about the flying pose.
The way I look at it,it was a turning point in her character,and to FINALLY see Leia using the Force in a movie was not only emotional but also pretty exciting in my opinion.
Loving the figure!

I've thought about picking this up just for the flying pose. I thought that moment was hilarious. It was even funnier to me when she ended Poe's rebellion and everyone in the room was just business as usual. I would have been freaking out and kow towing to leia for surviving.

Still using RRey as a stand in for TROS Rey... which I ma continue to do if they don?t improve the sculpt, lol.

...and this Leia is a must have figure, IMHO, for many reasons, not the least of which is this stunning portrait.

EDD5E980A3734B08BB28.jpeg

Back