1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recently got this with the $20 sale at SSC and it?s really nice. Great headsculpt and outfit. Fairly simple figure but an awesome one overall. Needed her to get all the ST original heroes.

867623829f61676bfd718e6d2f6059a3.jpg

I own this figure and I think it's fantastic. But there's something about the arms when they're bent in front of her body, they kinda look too long and has that Bossk look.

I own this figure and I think it's fantastic. But there's something about the arms when they're bent in front of her body, they kinda look too long and has that Bossk look.

Don't you know that Leia is actually a lizard person in disguise?

Ok so I the cheapest place I could find it was in a German store for ?259. So I ended up buying it. I think this one might be hard to find in the future.

Ok so I the cheapest place I could find it was in a German store for ?259. So I ended up buying it. I think this one might be hard to find in the future.

You won?t regret it. It?s a beautiful figure and looks amazing on the shelf, especially next to Craig Luke.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just received Leia today... I?m floored. That sculpt and body appearance might be the best I?ve seen in sixth scale ever. I received Krennic the other day, which is amazing as well, but this one is absolutely perfect.
62f586f4d8423a23a1825d456453727c.plist

Just received Leia today... I?m floored. That sculpt and body appearance might be the best I?ve seen in sixth scale ever. I received Krennic the other day, which is amazing as well, but this one is absolutely perfect.
62f586f4d8423a23a1825d456453727c.plist

She looks great! Very regal.

Finally pulled the trigger on her on PopCultcha. I had $50 in pennies so I got a great deal on her even with shipping.

She is a beautiful figure. I?m really hoping RoS Rey comes with her saber handle. I would love to pose her and Luke looking like they are ready to whip some you know what.

I have mine coming soon! I won her at auction for $165! I’m surprised she doesn’t come with HER CANE. While I’m generally pretty good at customizing things myself (hence the name) I wonder if anyone has already made her cane for sale. Any leads on that? Forgive me for not shifting through the thread.

Back