1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here she is in some natural daylight....still royalty.

TLJ-LEIA-007.jpg

Love this figure. This is just an animated still, but I thought I'd share. :)

Got mine today. It's definitely a beautiful figure, if a little light on accessories. I removed the white plastic that was protecting her neck - then started to remove the white plastic that was protecting her chest - but had to pretty much undress her to do so - is that piece supposed to be left on?

^ I had that problem too and would like to know as I'm not sure if it's meant to come off either! :lol I couldn't remove it (and didn't want to go through the hassle of undressing the figure) so I just tucked it under the dress out of sight

With how little she comes with, it's a shame they couldn't have at least included the huge blaster she wields at the end. Since I thought it was a lot more memorable and it would have been much more fun to pose her with than the ANH-style one.

Although I suppose the Hoth Leia blaster is similar enough that you might be able to repaint and use that instead...

View attachment 438589
I wish she came with her cane

Is it me or do her hands seem slightly big?

It's not bad, but seems to be a problem with HT lately. Tarkin had it to some degree, the Emperor even more so. I think it's because they created unique "aged female" hands for Leia (I'd argue they went a bit overboard with the aging, like they did with old Ben's hands) and didn't go with standard HT female hands that are scaled properly.

It helps that Leia's head is made bigger by all the hair so the hand size discrepancy isn't that noticeable. With the Emperor, it's really obvious because his head is kinda small.

Got mine today. It's definitely a beautiful figure, if a little light on accessories. I removed the white plastic that was protecting her neck - then started to remove the white plastic that was protecting her chest - but had to pretty much undress her to do so - is that piece supposed to be left on?
I had the same issue. Wound up taking off her cloak and then I was able to work some of it out. I didn’t get it all, but enough to where it isn’t visible. Not sure the point of it being there. There’s a fat suit under the dress so it isn’t like it’ll stain the body.

A bit disappointed as mine has some paint rub on the neck, but it’s covered by the head sculpt. I wouldn’t have noticed it but her head was loose when I unboxed it.

Yeah, that was surprising in how far it went down. I think it's meant to prevent staining around the possibly visible neck area. But it does go way down. I had to take off the cloak and undo the back of the dress. Then I was able to pull it all up. The cloak come on and off relatively easy, and the dress is just one velcro tab. So it wasn't too bad. Just more of a chore than normal.

Yeah, that was surprising in how far it went down. I think it's meant to prevent staining around the possibly visible neck area. But it does go way down. I had to take off the cloak and undo the back of the dress. Then I was able to pull it all up. The cloak come on and off relatively easy, and the dress is just one velcro tab. So it wasn't too bad. Just more of a chore than normal.

Agreed. It just seemed odd - the instructions (as usual) warn against messing with the outfit - yet this figure requires you to practically undress it to remove some packaging? Still, I guess Vader was the same with the light-up feature...

Anyway, I'm *loving* her :)

Back