1/6 Hot Toys Star Wars: The Last Jedi - 1/6th scale Leia Organa

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
#CarrieOnForever

Haven't had much time to inspect the full figure, but the sculpt looks really good to me from most angles.

3e31aa9c23607ea13ce3668c674d52be.jpg

There’s a 15% off coupon on eBay that’s good for a little while longer and a bunch of sellers are selling her at normal cost and free shipping so she’d be about $187. Tempted despite not liking the film.

Edit: screw it I wound up ordering her from Timcent. Came out to $185.30 shipped. I’m pretty happy with that price. Wasn’t exactly a planned purchase but good enough price for me to bite.

Yeah, I wasn’t going to pay $220 plus shipping for her, but under $200 she’s worth adding to the collection.

Just picked up the figure today. No pics just yet, but first impressions good.
Beautiful portrait. Nicely done gown, robe is pretty wrinkled and will need some care.

Nice tribute to Carrie.

Indeed Jedi Bear, i'm debating to use the water treatment on the dress/robe, seems to be the same material as Kylo Ren's Ep7 but then double folded. It doesnt correct itself well.

still a gorgeous looking figure though, Hot Toys keeps nailing Leia's! Love the sparkle in her dress too

HT_SW_Leia_05.jpg

With how little she comes with, it's a shame they couldn't have at least included the huge blaster she wields at the end. Since I thought it was a lot more memorable and it would have been much more fun to pose her with than the ANH-style one.

Although I suppose the Hoth Leia blaster is similar enough that you might be able to repaint and use that instead...

Leia_Organa_Blaster_TLJ.jpg

Back