Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait -- didn't you just say you picked up the 2-pack Sunday? You haven't opened it?

"picked up" as in ordered and paid. Left it in my BBTS pile of loot waiting for a couple of other items to come in stock before I have it shipped.

You Canadians....

I can't be going down to my US mailbox to pick up one thing at a time. The border guys already wonder why I go down so often, I don't think "picking up more Star Wars toys" is going to keep me from an eventual cavity search.

So my ex converted on these from Sideshow but I likely won't open for awhile. Are there any known issues with these I should look for? I am suspicious that this is some ratty return. Thanks

Nothing really with Stormies besides the usual bad glue and whatnot. Honestly I wouldn't be concerned with returns at this point as a lot of peoples' final flex will be tomorrow and there are bound to be cancellations, even with the NRD.

All this talk of sold out stormies got me looking online and I came across a deal on the two-pack Saturday I couldn't resist. So now this has happened. :gah:

49378E47-7552-4A51-8783-9CBBF658B09C_zpsssp3sd8z.JPG

Last edited:
Those are some sexy troops you got there. I think you need a few more though... still got room in that case it seems.

Can someone be awesome and help out on a question:
I *NEED* a stormtrooper in my life. The single is what I want, but it's hard to find at a decent price, which has me eyeing the 2-pack.
• Is the 2-pack "tall trooper" the same as the single release? Or does it go: (2-Pack Tall Trooper is tallest), (single release is normal height), (2-Pack Short Trooper is shortest)?
Or I might end up ordering a Spacetrooper, if only we knew for sure that the extra accessories could be removed to create a "clean" stormtrooper. I'm mostly worried about the chest armor having a hole.

Thanks for any advice. Or if you know of a place where I could find a trooper at a fair price, PLEASE pm me. I have a newborn and can't spend needlessly anymore :/ (time to sell some stuff, sigh)

Back