Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Don't know but that looks like 4 bases and only 3 troopers.
Yeah, have 4 troopers right now as i picked up 2 two-packs in the end, and then the extra 2 stands from Toy Anxiety. Parting with one of the shorties and one of the stands though, as with Luke coming, that'll still give me the 6 bases total, and 2 short and 2 tall troopers.

Can someone be awesome and help out on a question:
I *NEED* a stormtrooper in my life. The single is what I want, but it's hard to find at a decent price, which has me eyeing the 2-pack.
Is the 2-pack "tall trooper" the same as the single release? Or does it go: (2-Pack Tall Trooper is tallest), (single release is normal height), (2-Pack Short Trooper is shortest)?
Or I might end up ordering a Spacetrooper, if only we knew for sure that the extra accessories could be removed to create a "clean" stormtrooper. I'm mostly worried about the chest armor having a hole.

Thanks for any advice. Or if you know of a place where I could find a trooper at a fair price, PLEASE pm me. I have a newborn and can't spend needlessly anymore :/ (time to sell some stuff, sigh)

Yes it is.

beautiful, this is exactly what I was gunning for, but then I got fed up waiting for loontentoys and now I'm to much of a cheapskate to buy a single at a much higher price. :gah:

Oh no Loontentoys still didn't deliver? I've only bought spare parts from him and they're usually quick. Hope you can pick one of these figures up, they're so awesome

All this talk of sold out stormies got me looking online and I came across a deal on the two-pack Saturday I couldn't resist. So now this has happened. :gah:

After seeing this I want to buy more! damn you :p

I should be happy that I have 4 already, but they're already going to be posed with a Vader or others. I would love to get another 3-4 to do what you've done.

I got some marmit armor I would like to whiten. but forgot what the trick was to whiten them. between the sideshow stormies the two pack hot toys and the three marmit`s It would give me a total of 9

Peroxide and sunshine. Volume 30 (9% solution, which is 3x stronger than the stuff for antiseptic use) is what's recommended.

Imperial March was playing in my head the entire time I unboxed Stormie number 2. My Star Wars collection just got a whole lot cooler. :rock:rock:rock

"You don't know the power of the Darkside."

Attachments

• IMG_0554.JPG
    IMG_0554.JPG
    723.6 KB · Views: 214
Getting my first HT Stormtrooper tomorrow and I'm very excited about it. Seen and saved so many pictures over the last few months that I hope my expectations aren't too high.

That's a good group. Tarkin looks so cool I wish I had one, but kind of tall? I guess I'm a bit sick, but my eyes are immediately drawn to the crotch area of the SSC Stormies. :lol

Those can be made female Stormtrooper :lol

Back