Hot Toys Star Wars Stormtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Honestly thought HT would produce these as a never ending issued figure. It would make sense considering the popularity of the ST.
Anyway, Im glad I got one before they sold out. I was actually going to wait till the hype went down.

Thanks guys!

I already wants another trooper! Gimme, gimme! I hope the Spacetrooper comes quickly ...before I do soemthing stupid.

Also, Midtown Comics is awesome -- HT shipper came in perfect condition, not a scratch or dent, inside a large box with heavy paper bunched all around snugly. They didn't have to do that. But I'm happy they did.

SS should do that for what they charge.

congrats there to wor-gar I have my scout charging next week. so I will have two scouts one from ss and the other custom. one day I will have to set my shelf up for an imperial shelf. since I have a lot of them

Welp. Pack it up for SS. Just got an email that my wait list has been cancelled for the two pack.

That was fast. Sorry you missed it.

congrats there to wor-gar

Thanks!

Stormtrooper COMP 2.jpg

HT Stormtrooper 10.jpg

They really are amazing figures!

If anyone still needs this I just noticed my local shop has one left. It's a bit pricey at $235 and the shipping will probably be too much for anyone in the US but just thought I'd see if anyone is interested, especially in Europe. Not trying to scalp and charge extra just want to help out my fellow collectors. Everyone should have a Stormtrooper.

The very thing I've wanted since I was a kid.

This is why I have 5, 30 some years later this is finally possible :). 2 with Vader, three together in a detolf shelf. I now want a 6th so that I can keep one posed in a dynamic stand with Jedi Luke blowing him away with the force. Yep I'm ripping off clipper.

Really is a quality figure. Just can't say enough about it!

Attachments

• get-attachment.aspx-2.jpeg
    get-attachment.aspx-2.jpeg
    834.1 KB · Views: 335
They really are amazing figures!

If anyone still needs this I just noticed my local shop has one left. It's a bit pricey at $235 and the shipping will probably be too much for anyone in the US but just thought I'd see if anyone is interested, especially in Europe. Not trying to scalp and charge extra just want to help out my fellow collectors. Everyone should have a Stormtrooper.

Was on WL, but now its all over dang. So what site, if they have a site? 235 is abit pricey, but not so bad with shipping just cross the border. Need to find a good deal now asap, before it all goes coo-coo.

I registered a day after the Trooper went on waitlist and has not yet been cancelled for the single. So for those that is between that day may yet have a chance to bee converted...

Only click on this link if you want to see location photos from the making of an upcoming film that may or may not be related to this thread... :wink1: Note, could be considered spoilers.

Seen it. Cool to have the classic and iconic Stormtrooper back for a movie. This will be great!! :blissy:stormtroo
Though the Stormtrooper in the right seems to have a diamond knee plate (seen on Sandies) and regular TK armor.

Back