1/6 Hot Toys - Stan Lee from Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Got mine in today, new packaging.

IMG_3453.jpg
IMG_3451.jpg
IMG_3452.jpg

oh he is GORGEOUS!!! i had to snap a really fast I GOT HIM pic cuz i’m so excited... in SPITE of coughing up an extra $65 CDN for DHL to move him through customs... ugh!!! such BS....

since I placed my pre-order at the end of August from the wait list
Will wait list orders be last to process?

And I never received a email about the wait list controverting to preorder.
By random chance I checked Sideshow and I only had about 12hours to place the pre order.
so, I got lucky

since I placed my pre-order at the end of August from the wait list
Will wait list orders be last to process?

And I never received a email about the wait list controverting to preorder.
By random chance I checked Sideshow and I only had about 12hours to place the pre order.
so, I got lucky

Mine was a waitlist order and isn’t in this batch either. Sideshow customer service told me that a new batch is coming very soon.

Ouch!!! That?s a nasty seam line. Not my figure but does anyone else?s have this obvious of a seam line this bad? This is horrid looking
72d2dabf303ed569073a5e5de3bdc62c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ouch!!! That?s a nasty seam line. Not my figure but does anyone else?s have this obvious of a seam line this bad? This is horrid looking

Hmm, yeah that seam does look pretty bad in that photo, but it could also just be the lighting that heightens it some more. I wonder if that's how it's always been, but no one noticed because this isn't an updated sculpt or anything, it's the same one from 2016...and I never noticed any seams before.

I don't have my Stan Lee readily available at the moment, is there anyone on here we can check for a head seam? I'm kinda curious now...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not good at all but i will never look at it from an angle that you can see it. It will only be viewed from the front on a shelf behind glass from a foot or two away so i'm not worried to much about it.

Sorry, it's not the best photo. I have mine in a display case and it's hard to get a good angle on it. Glass isn't the cleanest and loves to reflect flash. Best I could do at the moment.
72714627_10156249683287583_2422246643093995520_n.jpg

Hmm, yeah that seam does look pretty bad in that photo, but it could also just be the lighting that heightens it some more. I wonder if that's how it's always been, but no one noticed because this isn't an updated sculpt or anything, it's the same one from 2016...and I never noticed any seams before.

I don't have my Stan Lee readily available at the moment, is there anyone on here we can check for a head seam? I'm kinda curious now...

Ill check mine, but will SShow take this back ?

I really feel like lighting plays a role in it looking that bad.
1.jpg
2.jpg

sure its visible, but its not that much of an eyesore. But why bother sending it back to sideshow, I'm sure you can get a few extra bucks selling it un-opened if its something you don't want to deal with

Just received mine and it doesn't look too bad. Definitely does not look as pronounced as Rbeato's. Honestly, I'm not sure I would have noticed it if I hadn't read about it here.

Sorry, it's not the best photo. I have mine in a display case and it's hard to get a good angle on it. Glass isn't the cleanest and loves to reflect flash. Best I could do at the moment.
72714627_10156249683287583_2422246643093995520_n.jpg

Thanks for taking the time to snap the photo. It looks fine there. I suppose the lighting and the angle can play a part in the seam being visible.

Ill check mine, but will SShow take this back ?

Well, I don't think it technically counts as a defect, so I guess they could take it back under the guise of a regular return? But in my opinion I don't think the seam warrants a return.

I really feel like lighting plays a role in it looking that bad.
View attachment 468394
View attachment 468395

sure its visible, but its not that much of an eyesore. But why bother sending it back to sideshow, I'm sure you can get a few extra bucks selling it un-opened if its something you don't want to deal with

Which YouTube video is this from if you don't mind my asking?

Back