Hot Toys Spiderman 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm can't remember but was the Green goblin in the 3rd film? the suit that was in the first? Not harry version

No its the best for merchanding options.

Part 1: Spidey and Goblin
Part 2: Spidey and Doc Oc
Part 3: Spidey, Goblin, Sandman, Alien Spidey AND Venom.

No brainer.
Correctimundo. Though I do hope they skip on "new" Goblin. That would just be a waste of everyone's time, though, of course, Hot Toys would make him look great.

who cares about spiderman 3.
Lotta people don't understand.

It's SM3 cause of the possibilities. Just like how in the Superman Returns license we got a Jor-El figure. (they can use this film to do many!)

:lecture:exactly:

:goodpost:

Took the words right out of my mouth. These licenses aren't cheap so for a company to try to get the most out of a license is good business.

I think a James Franco head sculpt is LONG overdue - here's hoping they do the New Goblin.

I'd have loved for them to announce SM1 or 2, especially SM2 actually, but I'm more than happy that I'll finally be able to get a decent Spidey in my collection.

Doc Oc would be awesome so I consider this announcement as one step closer to that.

I'd have loved for them to announce SM1 or 2, especially SM2 actually, but I'm more than happy that I'll finally be able to get a decent Spidey in my collection.

Doc Oc would be awesome so I consider this announcement as one step closer to that.

His arms would be insane from Spidey 2! :thud:

Spider-man Original Suit
Spider-man Black Suit
Spider-man Battle Damaged Ver.
Venom
New Goblin
Perhaps Sandman(Marko Flint)

This line gonna be huge.

Roughly how long do we get in between release announcements? With Iron Man its almost a month maybe two in between? Terminator/Predator seem to be varying....the amount of time in between would really dictate how many we get.

Spider-Man will undoubtedly be first lets say he is announced at SDCC and set up to ship Q1 of 2011. In September they double team announce Spider-Man Black and Venom which would hit Q2 of 2011. A BD for Q3 maybe even Sandman?

You know that Hot Toys will be there for the new film with something out in Q1 so depending on the release schedule I wouldn't expect too much from the older lines until the down time between new films, that is if Marvel wants them to even do that.

Remember that old "Master License" talk about Batman for HT, we still haven't seen anything from older films even in the downtime between TDK and Batman 3. So I wouldn't get your hopes up about anything Green Goblin (Dafoe) or Doc Ock or the first two suits until you see it formally announced.

How many realized that the suits were really different from film to film? Personally I want the red/black from SM1 not the Red/Silver from SM2 or the altered Spiders and weblines from SM3 but I'll take what I can get in terms of having a non-pleathered Spidey.

Yes they would. :rock Can you imagine the fighting poses we'd get out of an HT Spidey and Doc Oc on the same shelf. :drool

The funny thing is the figure technology is almost already there. You have the harness from Whiplash which looks very similar and the tentacles from the matrix squidy. His glasses look like sarah Connors. They would have to sculpt a bare chested fat guy but that's not hard. It would only need to be the torso so they could use TT legs. Get on it HT!

How many realized that the suits were really different from film to film? Personally I want the red/black from SM1 not the Red/Silver from SM2 or the altered Spiders and weblines from SM3 but I'll take what I can get in terms of having a non-pleathered Spidey.

Probably even less people that could tell the difference between Darth Vader in every SW movie, which is pretty much why I'm not too worried about it. I just want a Hot Toys Spidey already

As long as i get get a movie Spidey i'm golden. Anything else is a plus

Last edited:
Back