Hot Toys Spiderman 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The only thing I liked about the 3 Raimi films were the costume designs. I'll gladly pick up a Spidey. I'll have to see how the villains turn out but I'm sure they'll be alright.
NO Surfer Goblin though.

Id actually love to get a Harry New-goblin figure ..id like him spiderman of course and a doc ock(if there going to cover the first 2 films that is:)) ..a black spidey would be awesome 2!

As much Flack as the GG costume gets i don't think it's that bad. Plus if it came with a Dafoe sculpt it would be a must. (and i'd pose it with that like the end of SM1)

Were gonna get both Soideys Venom for sure. I bet even Sandman.

And they will probably go back and do doc ock

Screw sandman lol. I want me a venom and a spidey . They might start off with the lamest charater first which might be new goblin.

Screw sandman lol. I want me a venom and a spidey . They might start off with the lamest charater first which might be new goblin.

What version of Spiderman 3 did you watch? The lamest character by far was VENOM in Spiderman 3. Sandman and Harry where not as Lame as VENOM in Spiderman 3.

Id by Harry before Sandman or venon... I hoping will get Norman as well...

Well since venom is my favorite character and hot toys won't be doing a comic line for this character and i liked the movie design i would love a spidey 3 venom. Even though the character wasn't in the movie but for 30secs. Imo opnion harry was lame. Shoulda called him hobgoblin and not some surf boarding, paint ball mask wearing goblin

I just want red and blue spidey and venom. Venom is my favorite character so ill get him.

Hey Hot Toys how about a "Ghost of Uncle Ben" with an interchangeable translucent head that lights up when you shoot him in the chest with a pistol (one of the accessories).

I agree, the Spider-man is a must have, as well as a Molina Dock Ock.

dang i cant wait for these to come out!!! it'll be interesting to se how hot toys pulls it off.

Back