Hot Toys Spiderman 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The funny thing is the figure technology is almost already there. You have the harness from Whiplash which looks very similar and the tentacles from the matrix squidy. His glasses look like sarah Connors. They would have to sculpt a bare chested fat guy but that's not hard. It would only need to be the torso so they could use TT legs. Get on it HT!

I'd be more inclined to say his arms resemble more of the hydrobot that came with final battle john conner..it even has the pincers, lights and spike in the middle just like doc ock's arms had.

Hot toys Hulk or GTFO.

My friend, my friend, have some patience. You know how Hot Toys always does figure from the comic book movies. Just wait till the Avengers movies come out. Just imagine Hot Toys doing all the figures, THe Hulk,Capt America, Spider-Man, Another Iron Man, Nick Fury, etc. Man, we collectors better stock up now because when 2012 comes out its going to be crazy.

A slightly battle damaged spidey would be awesome ..but no ripped masked showing half his face..i hated when he was like that in the films!
..and he should come with as many hands as thriller mj got 2:).

wow. a statement that not only displays your narrow mindedness, but your lack of education as well.

.."allot" big whoop!:dunno ...you think i'm narrow minded!? ..i have an opinion on a character design ..i didn't stick "fact" at the end of my statement ..and i sure as hell wasn't going to stick a "imo" as i intended it to be more a joke then anything(hence the laughing smiley) ...
You should relax ..i'm here to talk about collectibles and have a good time you should do the same ..and maybe you wont come across as such a pompous ass!

i was referring to your insensitivity, not to your taste in collectibles… i am all for having a good time, just not at the expense of others.

Do they? Where did they state that?

Ah geeze, somewhere in one of these threads, last comic con when they announced they had the Marvel movie license, they had a little brochure that listed some specifics like the Spiderman trilogy, the Blade trilogy, the X-men trilogy. I have no idea where a picture would be.

Edit: I found it. It was on Eddie Wong's blog. make sure you read the text below the pic too.

https://www.eddiewong.net/2009/07/19/itts-2009-hot-toys-whats-next-marvel-license/

Last edited:
Back