Hot Toys Spiderman 3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i was referring to your insensitivity, not to your taste in collectibles… i am all for having a good time, just not at the expense of others.

Geez!? ..can you no say "gay" in this forum without some d--khead calling you insensitive ...one of my best friends is gay so don't you go making me out to be some some sort of gayhater over a comment that was intended as a joke with no intentions to offend anyone.
Seriously take a chill pill!
..however i will watch what i post from now on..you never know who may be reading,by right i should have know better and i do apologize to anyone who was offended by my comment , but generally in normal conversation i'd imagine most straight guys would describe something stupid or ridiculous as "gay" or"lame" ..its similar to bad language in a way, hard habit to break out of...but like i said on a forum anyone can be reading your posts and you can think before you type unlike in the real world where you can blurt out anything without thinking.. lesson learned:).
That said man i don't take kindly to someone calling me unintelligent ..i have apologized for my comment you should do the same.

Last edited:
Ah geeze, somewhere in one of these threads, last comic con when they announced they had the Marvel movie license, they had a little brochure that listed some specifics like the Spiderman trilogy, the Blade trilogy, the X-men trilogy. I have no idea where a picture would be.

Edit: I found it. It was on Eddie Wong's blog. make sure you read the text below the pic too.

https://www.eddiewong.net/2009/07/19/itts-2009-hot-toys-whats-next-marvel-license/

Ah right. That's great news!

Although, should I now hold out for an SM2 Spidey or will they just give us one and then all the villains? Hmmmmm.....

Not that much different really. As you mention, it is very minor change between all three films.

From 1 to 2 they made the colours more pronounced and gave him the webbing on his palms, (missing in Spidey 1).

From 2 to 3 the webbing is a darker gray, and raised more from the suit and his eyes have an amber tint now. Again, the colours pop more, (could be the CGI), and the hexagon print is sharper.

But the reason why I would mainly want a Spidey 2 Spidey? Spidey 3 SUCKS. and I would have to get him a new stand. :D

Not that much different really. As you mention, it is very minor change between all three films.

From 1 to 2 they made the colours more pronounced and gave him the webbing on his palms, (missing in Spidey 1).

From 2 to 3 the webbing is a darker gray, and raised more from the suit and his eyes have an amber tint now. Again, the colours pop more, (could be the CGI), and the hexagon print is sharper.

But the reason why I would mainly want a Spidey 2 Spidey? Spidey 3 SUCKS. and I would have to get him a new stand. :D

huh... I'm looking at pics now, and I DO notice it. Interesting.

:lol perfectly good reason to want a spidey 2

I know there are differences in the outfits, but I don't know to what extent. Is Spiderman 2 Spidey a lot different than Spidey 3? :dunno

Just say they do give us more then 1 red/blue spidey from 1.2 and 3 ..the main thing that will/should make them different from one another would be the Tobey McGuire sculpt .. so by that logic the furthest along spidey should have the best sculpt as hot toys would have been improving there tobey sculpt with each release .similar to the whole joker sculpt evolution(however i prefer bankrobber to the dx sculpt) ..but in fairness everyone will buy the first released spidey ..so if we do get more figures of him we could swap out for the newer sculpt. no point buying a whole new figure because the suits would be so similar.

Just say they do give us more then 1 red/blue spidey from 1.2 and 3 ..the main thing that will/should make them different from one another would be the Tobey McGuire sculpt .. so by that logic the furthest along spidey should have the best sculpt as hot toys would have been improving there tobey sculpt with each release .similar to the whole joker sculpt evolution(however i prefer bankrobber to the dx sculpt) ..but in fairness everyone will buy the first released spidey ..so if we do get more figures of him we could swap out for the newer sculpt. no point buying a whole new figure because the suits would be so similar.

Very true that.

O god just imagine how nice a figure of doc ock would be:drool ....his tentacles would have to light up at the ends and have the inner long spikes.
Spidey and Doc ock are the main 2 i want ..I actually liked New goblin ..whatever you think of him, theres no denying he will be a very good looking 1/6 figure.

O god just imagine how nice a figure of doc ock would be:drool ....his tentacles would have to light up at the ends and have the inner long spikes.
Spidey and Doc ock are the main 2 i want ..I actually liked New goblin ..whatever you think of him, theres no denying he will be a very good looking 1/6 figure.

Doc Ock is my most wanted from this line. He would be an incredible figure. I look at Whiplash and think, "it can be done!"

Come on Hot Toys! bring on Otto!

Doc Ock is my most wanted from this line. He would be an incredible figure. I look at Whiplash and think, "it can be done!"

Come on Hot Toys! bring on Otto!

He's actually my least wanted figure. Plus isnt this license just for Spiderman 3?

He's actually my least wanted figure. Plus isnt this license just for Spiderman 3?

I posted this a few pages back. It seems they have the full trilogy license. This is from last years comic con. (make sure you read the text below the picture)

Ah geeze, somewhere in one of these threads, last comic con when they announced they had the Marvel movie license, they had a little brochure that listed some specifics like the Spiderman trilogy, the Blade trilogy, the X-men trilogy. I have no idea where a picture would be.

Edit: I found it. It was on Eddie Wong's blog. make sure you read the text below the pic too.

https://www.eddiewong.net/2009/07/19/itts-2009-hot-toys-whats-next-marvel-license/

I'm thinking this announcement is just to show that they are starting with Spiderman 3 first. Like starting with Blade 2

I mean who cares what movie it's from, the differences in his suit from film to film or sos light no one would ever know the difference...it's just a movie spider-man.

If you don't like the movie or figure, you don't have to buy it then.

Want pics!!! Hopefully this year.

Good luck. Hot toys is busy making the Blist marvel superhero's before they do the ones we care about. All this abigial whistler, and ghost rider nonsense. I swear that daredevil is next and then punisher (which i wouldnt mind if it was the first punisher from 2004.) . Anyway i'm waiting for the big guns and i know hot toys is playing with us but i really wanna see how hot toys spidey will turn out. I wonder if it will have raised webbing.

Good luck. Hot toys is busy making the Blist marvel superhero's before they do the ones we care about. All this abigial whistler, and ghost rider nonsense. I swear that daredevil is next and then punisher (which i wouldnt mind if it was the first punisher from 2004.) . Anyway i'm waiting for the big guns and i know hot toys is playing with us but i really wanna see how hot toys spidey will turn out. I wonder if it will have raised webbing.

Yes please :pray:

Back