Hot Toys Spider-Man... on the way guys! teaser pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm anticipating the webbing to be identical to the rubber piping on the Returns superman. I've got no concerns.

I will get this, Alien Spidey and Venom before even seeing the final pics. I don't even care what movie its from ........... i've waited too long for the perfect Spidey. About 30 years give or take ............. I still remember the Mego version my mom bought me back when I was 4. I remember the day like it was yesterday.

*draws a hot bath and sets out razor blade for suicide*

:D

I'm doing it Fear and Loathing style. White Rabbit playing on a radio as I drop it in. Would you mind coming over and throwing an orange at my head?

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/QBC81WcWEhE?fs=1&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/QBC81WcWEhE?fs=1&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

I'll plunge this into your ____ing throat!

I think the question on everybody's mind is, will we get an emo Peter Parker?

emo-parker.gif

head swapping all the way. Full mask. Torn mask, and maskless.

take it a step further, and give us a cloth mask he can hold, be posed putting on/taking off.

Who the hell was Iron Man before the movie came out? :pfft: I can guarantee everyone including bush people know who Spidey is.

Spidey >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Iron Man. :nana:

:D

Spider-Man is definitely a more iconic. However, I like Captain America better than both of them.

Will be awesome when we get cap and thor to go along with the rest of the marvel figs, should be an awesome display ..wish i never passed on blade:(, i hope they make a Blade1 figure in time.

What happens when the Spider-Man reboot comes out? Will they stop making figures based on the Raimi films? I'd really like to have normal Spider-Man, Symbiote Spidey, Venom, and perhaps Dr. Octopus before it's all said and done.

What happens when the Spider-Man reboot comes out? Will they stop making figures based on the Raimi films? I'd really like to have normal Spider-Man, Symbiote Spidey, Venom, and perhaps Dr. Octopus before it's all said and done.

Completely happy with just this :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back