Hot Toys Spider-Man... on the way guys! teaser pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wookster

Very foolish words man!
Reaction score
Dear all,

Do you miss your friendly neighborhood?

The 1/6th scale Spider-Man Limited Edition Collectible Figurine from the Spider-Man 3 movie is swinging from building to building and is landing soon! Stay tuned!

HotToys_Spider-Man3-Spider-ManLimitedEditionCollectibleFigurine-Teaser.jpg

Yes! Just saw this on Facebook. Its about time we got something from Spiderman. A shame its not the second one. Doc Ock please!

The seams looks like it's about to get ripped apart... looking forward to seeing the whole figure. :D

looks great so far! :rock! definitely must in my collection! only hope that he also comes with a Peter sculpt as well as normal clothes

Nice! Can't wait to see the full reveal. I skipped the Medicom releases, so there is a very good chance I'll buy this.

Wow! This is a good year indeed!

Only complain I have is that it won't be for another 3-6 month before I can get my hands on it :(

I'm really interested to see this figure. Not sure if I'm gonna get it though... Preview pic looks good!

This and CR Supes is what i want for xmas. Even if it's just pics, cause i know they're right around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back