Hot Toys Spider-Man... on the way guys! teaser pic

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just posted on OSW by ZIPCOOLO

181415gmmsim664003yy06.jpg

If take into consideration the previous situations when PlaEne laid out hints to the photos of unannounced things... I think that specs&pics will appear very-very soon

I'm really happy about this for a couple of reasons. 1. Getting an awesome Spider-Man. 2. I'm hoping HT keeps rolling out more Marvel figures, X-Men, DD and Punisher the list goes on.

Yes, but which version! Personally I'd like War Zone.

Visually WZ would be the better figure however, I enjoyed Jane's movie version. Either is fine since Marvel is tops IMO.

The more Marvel announcements the happier I am. Bring on the web slinger specs...

It's the second top picture that makes me think he will come with webbing. I want to know if we get it how it will attach.

New Goblin would be an interesting figure to get I mean I didn't enjoy that aspect of SM3 but he'd make a cool figure accessory wise.

Personally I'm still hoping for Elektra and DD to be announced as the next Hot Toys from past movies over some Spidey bad guys.

Yea i would love a DD that would be awesome. I thought the movie costume was a decent update.

As long as he can do this i'll be more than happy

DSC00802_00.jpg

DSC00741_00.jpg

DSC00373_00.jpg

DSC00317_00.jpg

DSC00400_00.jpg

One thing i do know is he won't do this....

DSC00806_00.jpg

As long as he can do this i'll be more than happy

DSC00802_00.jpg

DSC00741_00.jpg

DSC00373_00.jpg

DSC00317_00.jpg

DSC00400_00.jpg

QUOTE]

I'm sure he will. None of those poses are anything special :dunno

I hope he has cloth boots and not those big Famous Covers boots the Medicom came with.

I'd be surprised if they could make switch out hands look convincing period. It would be tough to make them look seamless as they should...

Edit: Hmmm, maybe if they included the entire glove with each hand, instead of just the hand, it could slide up over the forearm and still look seamless.

It's a figure, not a statue. some things will need to be compromised to make it work in terms of articulation.

I agree with you, there is no real way to make him look seamless. the BEST they can do is give him extra material at the wrists, so that when the hands are on, they bunch up a little, like medicom did with theirs.

DSC00802_00.jpg

DSC00741_00.jpg

DSC00373_00.jpg

DSC00317_00.jpg

DSC00400_00.jpg

QUOTE]

I'm sure he will. None of those poses are anything special :dunno

I hope he has cloth boots and not those big Famous Covers boots the Medicom came with.

But will want we want to? Without cracking the costume. Medicom's stretched nicely.

They should just take the new predator body smooth it out some and resculpt the hands and feet and make a new head, Venom is all done!

The only thing ruining it for me is the "3". Just wish they had done it from part one. I hated part 3!!!! I guess it doesn't matter. Same outfit. Can't wait!!

venom.jpg

Venom-Spider-Man-3-venom-1883845-949-452.jpg

How else?! :nana:

:)
I think if they did a Venom figure with the above head sculpt of Eddie with that exact expression - I'd pose him with that.

i still like him with his evil venom face with big white teeths:rotfl

its a pity they made venom in spidy3 so so so so small, just like spidy...if the new spiderman moive do well hope they do more of it, and i hope this time round the venom will be wayway bigger like in the cartoon^^

I'm pretty sure they change minute details to the costume (Spidey) between each film. Reckon Hot Toys would go into THAT much depth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back