Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Teething issues aside, the new PC site is absolute garbage. It looks like a mobile site with everything oversized so you hardly see anything on screen and the new "click to see more" every 10 figs or so rather than just being able to display all items at once is an appalling "feature". It's one of the worst web page redesigns I've seen and a terrible user experience. These are fundamental issues with the page design.

Yeah sorry mate. I cancelled my IG-11 with them today so there is chance to grab another sold out figure with them.

I doubt they put these cancellations back on the website as a one off and instead stock them instore on the shelf for lucky locals.

I'm glad I am not the only one who dislikes the "see more" feature. Their site to me was ugly already with a pretty horrible colour scheme but yeah the new layout is not doing it any favours.

The previous site made it hard to see tracking numbers too.
But yeah,constantly reloading pages is a pain.
Also the search sux too.
Type in Hot toys star wars 1/6th and you get Toy story figures coming amongst it all.lol

Also the search sux too.
Type in Hot toys star wars 1/6th and you get Toy story figures coming amongst it all.lol

It was bad enough we had to search through all that Cosbaby crap, now there is a lot of non-Hot Toys showing up in the "Hot Toys" search. Ugh!

Also, if my current status for this order at Popcultcha shows "processing" I take it that is a good sign that they will actually fill my order? All my other preorders still say "put on preorder."

It was bad enough we had to search through all that Cosbaby crap, now there is a lot of non-Hot Toys showing up in the "Hot Toys" search. Ugh!

Also, if my current status for this order at Popcultcha shows "processing" I take it that is a good sign that they will actually fill my order? All my other preorders still say "put on preorder."

There is a letter from them on the front page now. I have to feel for them with everything they are going through with Covid.

https://www.popcultcha.com.au/state-of-play

Last edited:
Any tips on posing the mask? I don?t like the skin poking through between goggles and mask. I just can?t seem to get it right

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think these are shipping now. I got notification from Australia Post of a delivery coming from Popcultcha. Now it could be the regular Han Solo which is in stock but I'm hoping it is this one as well as both are on the same order.

I also note that they up'd the penny requirement for a $50 voucher from 1500 to 1750.

Bugger!!!
I did get an email from Stu at Popcultcha saying the Mudtrooper is definitely out of stock,so I'll try Timcent when I can.
Am hoping Qui Gon releases this week because I'd rather have him forst,but we'll let fate decide😁

Teething issues aside, the new PC site is absolute garbage. It looks like a mobile site with everything oversized so you hardly see anything on screen and the new "click to see more" every 10 figs or so rather than just being able to display all items at once is an appalling "feature". It's one of the worst web page redesigns I've seen and a terrible user experience. These are fundamental issues with the page design.

Popcultcha continually drop the ball with website issues. It's happened for years, and one can only think that they simply will not invest the $$$ to hire more staff and/or web doctors to put things right. The new webpage is an abomination, and one can only think that things like the 'click to see more' button is an attempt to manage site traffic without really doing what's required to provide a premium web experience.

I'm Australian, but living in Europe so don't use Popcultcha. But gotta say it is the ONLY website I have ever been on anywhere which has a queue system to get in. I mean WTF is that ?

Then again they're in Geelong right. That's out of the city, maybe they still have an old dial up modem with limited callers. :lol

Bugger!!!
I did get an email from Stu at Popcultcha saying the Mudtrooper is definitely out of stock,so I'll try Timcent when I can.
Am hoping Qui Gon releases this week because I'd rather have him forst,but we'll let fate decide😁

If Qui Gon doesn't get released this week he is almost definitely going to get delayed again. It's already middle of September and he is supposed to me out in October. Well...actually supposed to have been Q1 2020

Yes, it’s terrible. I used to enjoy browsing what they had by manufacturer but the search doesn’t even work properly anymore. It is an absolute chore to find anything there anymore. Such a shame.

I have an order for a Mudtrooper still on the books with them so hopefully it will get filled.

Yes, it?s terrible. I used to enjoy browsing what they had by manufacturer but the search doesn?t even work properly anymore. It is an absolute chore to find anything there anymore. Such a shame.

I have an order for a Mudtrooper still on the books with them so hopefully it will get filled.

I?m finding that if you just search using google I can find things ok, eg ?popcultcha hot toys luke Empire? found what I wanted first link. I understand why these problems are occurring but I think as a sign of good faith they need to do things to appease customers like discounts or at least extending the pre-order special price.

I?m finding that if you just search using google I can find things ok, eg ?popcultcha hot toys luke Empire? found what I wanted first link. I understand why these problems are occurring but I think as a sign of good faith they need to do things to appease customers like discounts or at least extending the pre-order special price.

The ongoing pandemic and it's issues have absolutely noting to do with a fundamentally bad web design. They get no free pass on this other than it taking a bit longer to implement due to staffing restrictions (of course all the IT can be done from home so not even sure they should get a pass on that). Once (if) all this passes it will still be a terrible web design that makes it even harder to find things or view more than a handful of items at a time.

I think my Mudtrooper order just shipped from popcultcha.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't tell. I had it in an order with multiple other items including regular Solo. Another strike against the new website. The old marked partially shipped orders with a "shipped" next to the items already dispatched. The new one leaves you guessing.

Back