Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was listening to Sixth Scale Scavengers podcast, and a host mentioned he ordered from a small retailer, Stephen's Collectibles, and the owner said he only received 2 Mudtroopers of his order so far. The host (TC) said he may not get his then, so it may not have just been me at Alter Ego getting shorted. I guess we'll see.

Best wishes for a good resolution to this issue. Having been in a similar situation myself, I understand the frustration. Not that it's positive or helpful right now, just remember the old hoary cliche "what goes around comes around" ...happened with the excrement I was dealing with and while I've moved on, there is a little satisfaction that he's no longer there torturing other people.

Make some good memories with those great ladies in your life and don't look back.

But keep coming here...always good to read your posts. Finally getting this figure out my way next week...I'll post my shots and take on it for consideration in case you pick it up later....

Cheers JB and Lu!!

Was listening to Sixth Scale Scavengers podcast, and a host mentioned he ordered from a small retailer, Stephen's Collectibles, and the owner said he only received 2 Mudtroopers of his order so far. The host (TC) said he may not get his then, so it may not have just been me at Alter Ego getting shorted. I guess we'll see.

So possibly a short production run.
I also noticed Anotoys have sold through as well.

I have had 2 shops cancel pre-orders as well, been a while since I remember so many pre-orders are cancelled. It is one thing to short stock but to not fill the pre-orders is either poor demand planning or they are actively Pushing this out quickly and then move on to the next figure in production backlog.

I have had 2 shops cancel pre-orders as well, been a while since I remember so many pre-orders are cancelled. It is one thing to short stock but to not fill the pre-orders is either poor demand planning or they are actively Pushing this out quickly and then move on to the next figure in production backlog.

All preorders should definitely be filled. Sucks for anyone who doesn't get their orders.

Star Wars releases from before The Mandalorian came out were pretty readily available, now with that and The Clone Wars releases, I'm doing a total 180 on the 'wait and see' approach to preordering and doing it immediately. I think the tiny, tiny shops may be avoided if you think it'll be a low production run, but at the same time I don't foresee many of them being low runs, maybe the Heavy Mando? Krennic was a bit in the middle; many wanted him and preordered early but there were no extras to go around it seems. I think a few people may have been shorted at KG Hobby if I remember right on Krennic.

Just got mine from UrbanSamurai yesterday along with deluxe Han. Awesome figures and so worth the wait. Was really getting nervous that I might have been shorted with the delays too and almost bought one from eBay. Glad I waited it out. Hope everyone else has their figures come through.

Last edited:
So now I have this one preordered from three different places/countries in Europe... so chances are that I?ll get 3, 2, 1 or none. I really only want one or two. We?ll see how it goes.

Anyone gotten an update from Popcultcha? Hoping it isn't a Krennic repeat.

Ikon Collectables page says 7th September so theoretically should not be too long now.

Edit: who am I kidding I have no idea. I sent a birthday dvd to my mum on the other side of Melbourne about 50km away and it?s been sitting at the airport sorting centre for nearly two weeks now. She could almost walk there and ask for it. I live in the same state as Popcultcha and items have gone to the next state and then back here - Australia Post is under so much pressure atm.

Mine is on the way from BBTS... should have it next week. If it is half as good as the standard Solo figure I'm sure I'll really like it.

It is an outstanding figure. A shame Ht shorted production and did not doubl up on it and offer a regular grunt with deco/rank variant.

Popcultcha have this and the Solo figures in their warehouse. They are under a bit of pressure right now with a new website and the lock down conditions causing delays but they told me they will start shipping out on Monday. Hope everyone is able to get their orders for this guy fulfilled.

Popcultcha have this and the Solo figures in their warehouse. They are under a bit of pressure right now with a new website and the lock down conditions causing delays but they told me they will start shipping out on Monday. Hope everyone is able to get their orders for this guy fulfilled.

sigh.
I was so close.
F it!!!

Back