Hot Toys SOLO Mudtrooper

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received my shipping notice today. The order was for 2 Mudtroopers so hopefully they are both in there. There is no way for me to tell on my account though. I'll be worried until they arrive in about a month considering Popcultcha was shorted on Krennics.

Have any of you lads any idea when these will be arriving in the UK? I have one ordered with Planet Action Figures and when I asked about the due date they didn't reply. Getting slightly worried now with all these horror stories of sellers cancelling pre-orders.

Have any of you lads any idea when these will be arriving in the UK? I have one ordered with Planet Action Figures and when I asked about the due date they didn't reply. Getting slightly worried now with all these horror stories of sellers cancelling pre-orders.

Haven?t heard of anyone in Europe getting them yet. I?m also waiting impatiently

I'm still sweating on my popcultcha order cause I've been invoiced for Regular Han on Wednesday and Captain Marvel yesterday, so this guy is the only one left to hear about.

I received my shipping notice today. The order was for 2 Mudtroopers so hopefully they are both in there. There is no way for me to tell on my account though. I'll be worried until they arrive in about a month considering Popcultcha was shorted on Krennics.

I was able to match the reference number on the e-mail they sent on the shipping notice to the order number on their site so I believe that tips off what has actually shipped.

Last figure i got from them over the summer took six weeks to make it over. Not worried even if it takes till December i'm just happy it's on the way.

I'm Australian, but living in Europe so don't use Popcultcha. But gotta say it is the ONLY website I have ever been on anywhere which has a queue system to get in. I mean WTF is that ?

Then again they're in Geelong right. That's out of the city, maybe they still have an old dial up modem with limited callers. [emoji38]
They use a queue system during convention times because of all the Funko exclusives they get and they end up being bombarded with customers from all over the world, which used to crash their site.

The company isn't large enough to sell all the product they do imo. Cutting international buyers should be their first priority. They can't keep up with demand.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Cutting international buyers should be their first priority. They can't keep up with demand.

Most everyone here has had positive experiences buying from Popcultcha. I?ve ordered a ton of products from them. I don?t see why they?d cut off customers like that. Their site and services work just fine most of the time.

PC has quite a bit of product that hangs a round for quite some time. I don’t think allowing international sales is a problem for them. I buy several figures a year from PC. Many are ones that have sat around for months or years. I can’t imagine what their inventory would look like if they quit the international game.

I’ve had zero issues with them or their site until they tried to revamp it.

Yay, the first of my mudtroopers is on the way from an Italian retailer.
I rewatched Solo last night and I?ve really come to like it - and especially AE as Han. So I think he?ll be allowed to show his face in my display;)

Back