Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pi

So does this mean even if we ever get a Bespin Han it won’t be until 2022?!

Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pi

I?m not feeling this release. I just can?t get passed the reused head sculpt. Do you think there?s any chance they could amend this prior to release? I mean it?s not as though they don?t have enough time?

Do you think there?s any chance they could amend this prior to release? I mean it?s not as though they don?t have enough time?

I highly doubt it. They certainly have time but they have no reason to spend the $ developing a new sculpt.

Personally, I think this looks great. Already pre-ordered at Sideshow.

$280 at Bigbadtoystore plus NRD. Sign of the times. Sideshow squeezing the retailers more? Have to come up with a plan B now.

Lol. BBTS making sure to put a "Limit of 2" disclaimer on their marked-up, NRD-required listing of an inevitably high production run figure.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I?m not feeling this release. I just can?t get passed the reused head sculpt. Do you think there?s any chance they could amend this prior to release? I mean it?s not as though they don?t have enough time?

Aint gonna happen.

$280 at Bigbadtoystore plus NRD. Sign of the times. Sideshow squeezing the retailers more? Have to come up with a plan B now.

There's several other good retailers, Alter Ego and Timewalker are my other go to's.

For this figure, the hair just looks like **** on this sculpt. I'm so disappointed by that. It looks like he's wearing a wig, I still just can't believe they're reusing this goddamn sculpt. Plus the ****** base is annoying too.

This figure will be approx. $425 Canadian after taxes. As much as I like this figure I don’t even see the Collector in me saying “**** it” and making the purchase. I think I going to go home and hug my two DX Bespin’s and all their accessories and packing experience for $300 Canadian and say to them “You guys were a great value”!!!

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pilot)

In two years time I am afraid every business in the state of California will be burned to the ground. I want to order two but what if Sideshow is in ashes?

I refuse to PO anything that is 2 years away.

Exotic cars don?t take that long to make lol

This is so comical asking fans for an NRD.

I?ll PO 3 months before its out. :yess:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So does this mean even if we ever get a Bespin Han it won’t be until 2022?!

I was just thinking that they could do an ESB/ROTJ Han in one release if they include the jacket, vest and trenchcoat, and maybe an extra hair sculpt, right? The shirt and pants are the same aren't they?

All true but I?m afraid of collectibles costing a couple or few hundred dollars taking a shelf dive.

Yeah at this point I just have too many of these figures (over 160 now), to spend time worrying about one of them accidentally falling and getting damaged, or go around trying to find the right, perfectly balanced pose for each one.

And plus every time I see pics of people's stand-free collections, it always looks like just a bunch of cheap 6" action figures to me.

There's several other good retailers, Alter Ego and Timewalker are my other go to's.

For this figure, the hair just looks like **** on this sculpt. I'm so disappointed by that. It looks like he's wearing a wig, I still just can't believe they're reusing this goddamn sculpt. Plus the ****** base is annoying too.

Personally I get much less of a wig feel from this figure than the ROTJ one. Probably because it's a bit messier and not quite as perfect.

Looks like the best deal is Alter Ego currently. They don’t have the price marked up and it’s free shipping. If only I had some rewards to use (used the last of what I had with them on IG-11).

I complained about the hair but how many people are really planning on displaying it without the helmet? I guess some people want to do the Dagobah arrival look, but to me that always seemed like a variant.

Looks like the best deal is Alter Ego currently. They don?t have the price marked up and it?s free shipping. If only I had some rewards to use (used the last of what I had with them on IG-11).

Don't think they're offering free shipping on it. At least they weren't when I looked.

Waiting for Timewalker to put him up.

Back