Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pi

Cheapest Sideshow on ebay is $575. Let's see how fast they drop...

Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pi

Looks like the best deal is Alter Ego currently. They don’t have the price marked up and it’s free shipping. If only I had some rewards to use (used the last of what I had with them on IG-11).

Do they charge sales tax?

I was just thinking that they could do an ESB/ROTJ Han in one release if they include the jacket, vest and trenchcoat, and maybe an extra hair sculpt, right? The shirt and pants are the same aren't they?

To my knowledge yes they are except I have heard that for ROTJ his waistbelt changed back to ANH style.

Have $59 RP points through ssc. Ordering this through them

270 Shipped at TW. Done.

Timewalker is up.

I complained about the hair but how many people are really planning on displaying it without the helmet? I guess some people want to do the Dagobah arrival look, but to me that always seemed like a variant.

I know what you mean, but they posed him with the hair in an awful lot of pics, and it's the first one of the gallery. Almost as if the helmet is the accessory part. It's odd they didn't take one single promo pic with the inside the helmet look, just on the pic showing accessories.

Do they charge sales tax?

No, them and Timewalker do not.

$265 SHIPPED with Alter Ego Comics. Not tax.

ARC-LUKE.jpg

Just thinking about the 2 year wait! Wtf. People can have 2 children in that time. Humans that don?t reuse the same sculpt.
I?ll order it, probably 2, but no rush.
Maybe I?ll get the jazz snow speeder that he is doing. In two years, maybe I?ll win a lotto jackpot and start my own sixth scale company. Only background characters and droids.

Think I’ll lock in an order with Alter Ego before they sell out.

I don?t trust anyone being in business other than SS 2 years from now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

$265 SHIPPED with Alter Ego Comics. Not tax.

Good price. I thought they charged tax?

For me its $290+ direct with Sideshow BEFORE shipping charges. So easily $310+

But then, no waiting on 3rd wave for 2-4 months. $45 for that luxury... :)

Last edited:

I don?t trust anyone being in business other than SS 2 years from now.

Worst that will happen is the order won’t be fulfilled and I’ll need to order from Sideshow at a later time. Alter Ego doesn’t charge right away unless you use PayPal.

Two year wait is just silly and not acceptable or reasonable, at least not to me. One year(the previous standard) wait for a toy is quite ridiculous if you really think about it and now they have gone and doubled the old standard seemingly overnight.

Yeah two years is just sort of... way too far out there.:lol

He looks great. Love the weathering.... but two years wait for a reused head sculpt is pretty ridiculous.
I?m not that fond of the gloves. They are too slim - don?t look anything like winter gloves. And the pants might be a bit too slim as well. But other than that he looks great and of course I?ll preorder.

Yeah I'm in too and really like it overall, but there's quite a list of inaccuracies beyond those super-wonky looking gloves (again a really bad HT glove sculpt) - the helmet logos are (again, like Sideshow) wrongly placed and too skinny, the webbing needs to be wider and silver not white, the knee bandolier is noticeably too narrow and is supposed to be dark green not black (and it seems to be made of Hasbro-like elastic,) the grenade is very wrong and the grappling gun has numerous inacuracies (rear stock way too rounded, handle too thin.)

That being said, love the bib, the chestbox, the boots, the jacket, the helmet (overall) and I'm in the camp that likes that existing sculpt, though you'd think this figure would have been an opportunity for Ht to make this a "centerpiece" release and go all-out with a new sculpt. That new hair is pretty meh also - wavy granny wig but I guess it's fine and the DX07 non-BD hair was no better.

Hah, still $5 less than Sideshow's version even after several years of toyflation. Proves how overpriced Sideshow's was at the time. Their only excuse being that it was a limited exclusive I suppose.

Sideshow's was a higher price because you got it FIVE YEARS EARLIER than the Hot Toys figure.:lecture:rotfl

Cheapest Sideshow on ebay is $575. Let's see how fast they drop...

Well, they have another TWO YEARS of time in their favor.:monkey3:lol

Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pilot)

Good price. I thought they charged tax?

For me its $290+ direct with Sideshow BEFORE shipping charges. So easily $310+

But then, no waiting on 3rd wave for 2-4 months. $45 for that luxury... :)

3rd wave always better only beaten by 4th wave.

3rd wave always better only beaten by 4th wave.

True. I expect my Mudtrooper to shine with its v3 upgrades.

Jokes aside, I haven't been this excited about a Star Wars release since Krennic.

Not sure what would excite me after this... HT Jabba, Grievous or Bespin Han I suppose is about it. Oh, and the impossible Two-Tubes.

Back