Hot toys Snowspeeder Pilot Luke Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pi

Not sure what would excite me after this... HT Jabba, Grievous or Bespin Han I suppose is about it. Oh, and the impossible Two-Tubes.

What about Lando?

Oh who am I kidding. He's never getting made.

Re: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back - 1/6th scale Luke SkywalkerTM (Snowspeeder Pi

In all of the pics so far, the chinstrap gets tucked under Luke's headgear instead of coming from the helmet itself (like it should be). That makes me think the helmet splits apart. But maybe it's a magnetically attached one-piece that slides on, and the chinstrap is separate so as to make that an easier process.

BTW, they also threaded the strap itself on the wrong side of the chinpiece for these promo pics, so who knows what's going on. :lol

View attachment 493107

That side by side really shows they messed up quite a few details. Even SS got the chin straps right. And the Chest box looks off too with the round silver switch placement and it's blue tinge. SS got those details right too but their box is a little undersized. If you want a helmeted "Hoth" portrayal the SS really is the better figure in my opinion. I'm still planning on picking this up as a Dagobah landing version sans helmet.

True. I expect my Mudtrooper to shine with its v3 upgrades.

Jokes aside, I haven't been this excited about a Star Wars release since Krennic.

Not sure what would excite me after this... HT Jabba, Grievous or Bespin Han I suppose is about it. Oh, and the impossible Two-Tubes.

I?m more indifferent than excited.

At the moment it is nothing more than just vaporware mocking my obsession with SW lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Really excited for this figure. Disappointed in the long wait (but not surprising) and also higher price tag. However, the price increase is expected and we’ll all reach a point we are either priced out of this hobby or really have to limit which figures/lines we collect.

If this changed to Shipping June 2023 who would cancel.

If this changed to Shipping June 2023 who would cancel.

I’d prob wait.

Btw BBTS already sold out, even with the $15 mark up. They must not be getting a big allotment from SS.

This is my SW list as well.

This will be my third Luke figure, which I never really anticipated. I usually settle for one figure of each character, except for Iron Man. Really hoping for an ESB Han, as I still have no representation of that character in my collection

Went with Alterego since I had a few rewards points, making it $255 shipped. I've been relying much more on ToysBuyingAgent lately since it's so much cheaper, but sometimes I just don't feel like paying that $40-50 deposit up front.

$515 for two of these out the door at Timewalker, done. Probably would have cost me over $600 all up at Sideshow. Plus Timewalker will double box that terrific Kenner style packaging.

The wait will be stupid though, two years plus probably an extra 2-3 months for the second or third batch to arrive from Hong Kong.

Is it really cheaper? How much so?

Not sure it matters. I would have no problem buying something already in stock from Timcent but what is your appetite for paying money down upfront to a one-man-show located in Hong Kong for a figure over two years away from shipping?

Unfortunately I have to agree about Hong Kong....who knows what will be happening anywhere in the world but it most likely will not be good.

Ordered from BBTS...yeah, yeah I know, it's more expensive but I always have had good experiences with them.

I missed the Sideshow one, not going miss another chance at getting this

PO'd through Alteregocomics $265 w/free shipping.

Guess what if HK goes so will SS, BBTS and AE!

All the world needs is one more pandemic and kiss this figure into 2025.

Works out to be around $350 AUD from Toy Buying Agent (1980HKD is a nice nod to ESB by the way)

Not a bad price for such a great looking figure. Not sure I can put an order in with such a long waiting till release.

On the plus side it will be a nice treat getting a figure in 2022 at a 2020 price though!

Can't wait to celebrate the 42nd ESB anniversary with this

Back