Hot Toys Shazam speculation

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
When (and if?) Cavill's Superman and Levi's Captain Marvel eventually meet on screen, I am hoping for a battle of epic proportions (a la Kingdom Come)!!! If this ever happens, I would instantly forgive my personal gripes of the current DC Cinematic Universe. Well, most of them anyway...

Still can't believe they had nothing to show at SDCC. If this was a Marvel/Star Wars movie, we'd already have a prototype to criticize.

The trailer looks great, and I dig the costume. I just hope the sculpt has some personality. The dead stare just really won't work here.

Since we're not getting a Cyborg, Shazam will be placed with Flash and Aquaman.

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

Since we're not getting a Cyborg, Shazam will be placed with Flash and Aquaman.

That's a cool idea, i shall do the same! I have six places set aside for JL figures so that missing space was gonna be a real pain.

Thanks. I have had three spots open. Was racking my brain, until I saw Shazam and was like YES!
That's a cool idea, i shall do the same! I have six places set aside for JL figures so that missing space was gonna be a real pain.

jim-nabors-c.jpg

I'm all for this. I wonder if he'll have a light-up chest? I thought he looked great in the trailer. It'd be nice if they had some fun with this, like they did with Deadpool. Some fun accessories and a bit more personality to the head sculpt.

I'm all for this. I wonder if he'll have a light-up chest? I thought he looked great in the trailer. It'd be nice if they had some fun with this, like they did with Deadpool. Some fun accessories and a bit more personality to the head sculpt.

Great!

Really looking forward to putting him with my Justice League figures as was suggested earlier in the thread to somewhat make up for not having Cyborg.

I'm still not sold on Levi as the character yet, but I'm hoping the movie will work as a figure in that outfit would definitely stand out on the shelf.

I hope they include at least one smiling face sculpt ... it's the essence of the character.

7r80ufjeq0k11.jpg

the red looks toned down a little since the on set picture leaks

liked it then and like it better now :) would make a awesome figure

I'm getting the sense his physique is supposed to look a bit exaggerated and unrealistic in the movie, I suppose because he's more of a kid's fantasy version of what a superhero should look like.

Back