Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
a few more pics with Rescue Head on TFA Body -

3D Blu Ray Cover Pose -
524364_10152010916215394_50219317_o.jpg

Regular Blu Ray Cover Pose -
524364_10152010916205394_1165633286_n.jpg

524331_10152010931865394_1006610902_n.jpg

More Avengers by Sallah = WIN!!! :yess:

I'm a father as well. But my son takes more appreciation to them than my daughter. He loves superheroes while she's too much into Al la Loopsie. :slap

I dream of having my own man cave some day. I'll just have to wait until my kids are grown I suppose.

Thanks buddy! Yeah... Getting to share this hobby with your kids is quite a blessing. :)

Fantastic display, man.. I too dream of having a dedicated room for my growing collection one day..

Congratulations!!

One question, is that a custom Dr. Doom? If you don't mind me asking, how did you make it or where did you get it?

Thanks man! Yeah, the Doom is a custom... MK II body with a Doom head and custom outfit. Not to hijack the thread too much... but here are a few better pics of it-

doom7.jpg

doom4.jpg

doom3.jpg

doom2.jpg

Sallah

That is a sweet custom! HT needs to do a Dr Doom.

Nit picky, isn't his cape meant to be more green? I like it though!

Thanks for the kind words guys!

Nit picky, isn't his cape meant to be more green? I like it though!

I think that may be a trick of the background/ lighting. It is an army green which doesn't pop as much on the gray background I had up when I shot those really quick.

CE013914-69F0-4045-9C0E-9D7A1303F7A8-1039-000000C4F1E0C711.jpg

While Doom has been brighter green in some appearances, I am really glad he went with this shade. Seems more "real-world" to me. :)

Sallah

Thanks man! Yeah, the Doom is a custom... MK II body with a Doom head and custom outfit. Not to hijack the thread too much... but here are a few better pics of it-

doom7.jpg

doom4.jpg

doom3.jpg

doom2.jpg

Sallah

Wow! That's great! Thanks for the pics as well. I'm gonna see if I can try and do something similar..

Back on topic. My Rescue Cap just landed.. I gotta say, I'm loving this figure, the only drawback is the neck post that can be a little jarring from certain views.. Wonder why HT didn't sculpt the neck like the other figures (closer cut to the ears)?

Wow! That's great! Thanks for the pics as well. I'm gonna see if I can try and do something similar..

Back on topic. My Rescue Cap just landed.. I gotta say, I'm loving this figure, the only drawback is the neck post that can be a little jarring from certain views.. Wonder why HT didn't sculpt the neck like the other figures (closer cut to the ears)?

:exactly:Sculpting the neck closer to the ears would have made a huge difference.

Thanks for the kind words guys!

I think that may be a trick of the background/ lighting. It is an army green which doesn't pop as much on the gray background I had up when I shot those really quick.

CE013914-69F0-4045-9C0E-9D7A1303F7A8-1039-000000C4F1E0C711.jpg

While Doom has been brighter green in some appearances, I am really glad he went with this shade. Seems more "real-world" to me. :)

Sallah

That is a fantastic custom Sallah! You cease to amaze me! :hi5:

Back