Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Yeah, I'm close to canceling mine too. If I still get him, I know how to fix that headsculpt. I will pose him like this:

425474_10150962021744145_937468755_n.jpg

:goodpost::exactly::yess:

Also thinking if I could just use the Avengers head sculpt on him. It'd be suiting.

Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Also thinking if I could just use the Avengers head sculpt on him. It'd be suiting.

That's what my plan was originally. I'll considering taking this sculpt and getting the hair resculpted and the the entire thing repainted by someone. Hopefully it can be turned into a near perfect piece, it's just needs some TLC. I did go back and forth a bit on it b/c of the price, but I love the character and with the Winter Soldier being in Cap 2 I'm hoping Bucky will get a figure at some point and that would be a great display. Rescue Cap, Bucky, and Red Skull.

Only HT figured I ordered so far this year and I'm happy he's shipping soon. :rock

I look at all the Marvel and DC figures I get very differently. Even though some are better likenesses than others, they are the best representation of Marvel characters out there. So I get them, ALL!

I'm nervous about what he's gonna look like in person but I'm going to bite the bullet and keep the order. I want all the Caps like Iron Man fans want all the Marks.

I look at all the Marvel and DC figures I get very differently. Even though some are better likenesses than others, they are the best representation of Marvel characters out there. So I get them, ALL!

While I agree with this statement, I am routinely more disappointed with their Marvel selections than their DC selections. It is a shame because I enjoy Marvel more than DC. I was ready to go all in on The Avengers instead, I am all in for TDK / TDKR.

Anywhoo, I am still interested for in hand pics of this figure.

From Averone:

2annk1.jpg

bed1e.jpg

205p3eo.jpg

Looks great , looking at it it brings me back to those moments in the film when he first goes ballistic just like it's supposed to !

After taxes and shipping in CA, this figure will cost the same as the DX12 ordered from BBTS...pity if this had been cheaper, might have opted for Cap instead..

My first flex was charged for this fig. I think it looks great and can't wait to get it. The only thing that bugs me about this piece is the cheesy looking scratches on the shield. Everything else looks so damn real the scratches look cartoonish.

BB

I thought about doing that but it looks like the neck is attached to the head on the Avengers and its just the head on the Rescue.
Please correct me if I'm wrong

While I agree with this statement, I am routinely more disappointed with their Marvel selections than their DC selections. It is a shame because I enjoy Marvel more than DC. I was ready to go all in on The Avengers instead, I am all in for TDK / TDKR.

Anywhoo, I am still interested for in hand pics of this figure.

Yeah I figured I would have more Marvel figures than DC figures on PO but its turned out I have more DC Figures coming than Marvel.

I was going to have the whole Avengers team but it looks like I will have about 2/3 of the team (if IM and Hulk look good :pray:) and I canceled my rescue Cap order today :(

I thought about doing that but it looks like the neck is attached to the head on the Avengers and its just the head on the Rescue.
Please correct me if I'm wrong

Yeah I figured I would have more Marvel figures than DC figures on PO but its turned out I have more DC Figures coming than Marvel.

I was going to have the whole Avengers team but it looks like I will have about 2/3 of the team (if IM and Hulk look good :pray:) and I canceled my rescue Cap order today :(

You are current wrong. Both HS have isolated heads.

Cancelled mine. I love this look for Cap but I just wasn't feeling the execution of this figure, not for $236 shipped. Keeping Fury though! :yess:

Does anyone know if the helmet is metal?

For the price the helmet should be made of platinum. ;)

Back