Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

and the ironman out of titanium------

Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Just cancelled, waiting for in-hand pics. $250 after tax/shipping is just so high for a pretty standard figure.

yea pretty underwhelming. Also would have cost me 250 :monkey4

Same here...went for the DX 12 instead :yess:

Don't blame you guys who canceled with the gat damn price. I'm keeping my order, too big of a CA fan.

I think I'm the only person in CA still keeping my order. :lol CA sales tax sucks big time, add pack out fee, the already high cost of the figure, and I'm at $250+.

Cap is the $#!+, and like Poke'mon and the HT MK's, gotta catch' em all.

I think I'm the only person in CA still keeping my order. :lol CA sales tax sucks big time, add pack out fee, the already high cost of the figure, and I'm at $250+.

Cap is the $#!+, and like Poke'mon and the HT MK's, gotta catch' em all.

:goodpost: you forgot to add skylanders on your list :lol seriously :monkey1

The charge popped up on my card this morning... Looks like this guy is gonna be on time!

Sallah

The charge popped up on my card this morning... Looks like this guy is gonna be on time!

Sallah

Did they charge you the entire amount or are you on flexpay and they took partial payment?

I was fully charged this morning.

That is very interesting. I was always told by side show that the item would not be charged for unless it was ready to ship. This is probably good news.

Did they charge you the entire amount or are you on flexpay and they took partial payment?

Fully charged, shipping and all. Really hope that means he might ship next week...

Sallah

I just called sideshow. Rescue cap is in stock now. I had them take my final payment so It can ship out today or tomorrow. Sweet.

Just got a email from Fedex saying that SSC plans on shipping this out today. So I guess Fedex will be comming to pick up SSC shipments in a few hours. I hope I get this by Monday.

Nice figure to start off the collecting of Hot Toys Avengers. Can't wait to get the First Avenger. No pun intended

Back