Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Wow, that neck joint is disgusting!

376805_396943433700986_1583628281_n.jpg

Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

That's why you have to use the collar to hide it as much as possible.

I canceled my Rescue Cap preorder. In hand photos are not looking as good, and with all of the cool stuff on the horizon, I need to save some money.

GoY2f.jpg

It needs more weathering then the issue of the sculpt. Yet oddly enough I am undecided about purchasing :cuckoo:

Let's see some pictures of yours man.... I'm almost canceling this thing.

That's gonna be hard. I'm outta town for a few. Hopefully OMG gets his soon.

Big.............MEH.....................easy to pass this one up

Sorry to say it looks even less like Chris Evans with the in hand pictures, such a shame. However everything else looks great
205246_396943470367649_625984937_n.jpg

Very very sorry sculpt.....................very sorry!:gah:

Box is very nice...shield is super cheap looking with really bad "scratches" applied......to each his own but a sub par effort all around

Lol at the haters keep picking on the sculp with the helmet off

I canceled my Rescue Cap preorder. In hand photos are not looking as good, and with all of the cool stuff on the horizon, I need to save some money.

GoY2f.jpg

Lol at the haters keep picking on the sculp with the helmet off

Yes. But I must say, this photo does show more Evans than all the rest. Still not a great effort from HT though.

..but the BOX is pretty spiffy!

Yes. But I must say, this photo does show more Evans than all the rest. Still not a great effort from HT though.

Helmet on this is the best likeness of Evans yet and considering this figure is 'meant' to be displayed with the helmet on i'd say job well done from HT.

I guess maybe to make everyone happy HT could of providing a second sculpt without the 'hat hair' but again this is meant to be displayed with the helmet so I'm happy.

Sorry to say it looks even less like Chris Evans with the in hand pictures, such a shame. However everything else looks great
205246_396943470367649_625984937_n.jpg
Even putting the horrible likeness issues aside, the quality of this head in terms of materials and paint apps looks like something circa 2007. I guess Hot Toys is getting out of the high end collectibles business but keeping their high end pricing?

Looking at the box design, is it possible to futz the jacket and close it like that?

I mean the first picture, can we do that on the leather jacket?

Sure, but why would you? He never looked like that in the movie. That box design is using concept art. You can see that same picture in the "Art of Captain America".

Back