Hot Toys SDCC 2012 Ex Captain America Rescue Version Official Specs & Pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

Cap is inbound, and reporting for duty on Monday.:yess:

Re: Hot Toys – SDCC 2012 Ex - Captain America TFA: Captain America Rescue Version

sadly all the way until Thursday for me too lol. i think it's an east coast thing.

Thursday for me also, gonna have to go get a new detolf this weekend then :lol

Mine will be here Thursday. I only have a few WW2 heroes in my collection (mostly Nazi's).. time to add the Captain.

Damn, am I the only that did not get a confirmation? What gives! I want it now!

If it makes you feel any better I ordered mine the second it posted on the site and I haven't gotten my notice yet. But the one I ordered for Riddick a week and a half ago already has shipped. Not really sure how that works.

Got a confirmation e-mail; should have Rescue Cap next Thursday!

Should be at the house by 26 Jul.

Charged and item shipping soon. Can't wait!

Estimated date of arrival, July 24th :panic:

This is going to be a great week, Rescue Captain, Red Skull and Light Cycle next Friday:panic:

Me neither... Just checked again. Sadly I'll be gone the following week so will need to pick it up from the post if it doesn't come this week.

Got charged half of it for my flex payment. Out of all my HT preorders, I'm definitely least excited about this one. If I wasn't a Cap completist, it would have been an easy skip. Hopefully it's one of those releases that looks great in person

Back