Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Off to the desert again next week...and of course, I'll hike out there with some figures to take some snaps of among the sand and rocks.....the scenery out there just makes them come alive...

...not to mention I love it out there! Unlike a certain whiny Sith lord in-the-making, I LOVE sand... :)

A little shocked this one is still easily available. Really is a classy figure...hope HT isn't dissuaded from releasing the white-paldroned one because this one didn't instantly sell out...

This is a beautiful shot! :clap I'll definitely be snagging this Sandtrooper figure based on this picture alone!

Just scored this guy used on e-bay for a decent price. Nice figure but unfortunately the pauldron is missing the front button and the bag w/ hand pegs and extras wasn't included. I've seen the mod that JKNO suggested with the small pin, but wonder if anyone has an extra one or two they might be willing to part with?

Just scored this guy used on e-bay for a decent price. Nice figure but unfortunately the pauldron is missing the front button and the bag w/ hand pegs and extras wasn't included. I've seen the mod that JKNO suggested with the small pin, but wonder if anyone has an extra one or two they might be willing to part with?

Better do the pin mod, it's easy, takes only a couple minutes, and it will never fall off.

Hey gang, I'm selling my Sandtrooper, never displayed. $195 Shipped in the USA, I'm INCLUDING the BLACK PAULDRON from the rogue one figure as well. Shoot me a PM if interested or want to see pictures. I MIGHT have the shipper as well.

Mixed up the pose a bit.
9d23a694f9daea88ed57d7c10ccdb2af.jpg

I cannot believe this guy is still in stock it's fantastic. It's probably a sign to finally get my butt in gear and pick him up.

I cannot believe this guy is still in stock it's fantastic. It's probably a sign to finally get my butt in gear and pick him up.

Me too... :lol I check all the time for low stock warnings. I was kinda waiting for them to announce the 2nd version that was teased to see which I want, as I only need 1 Sandtrooper (I have a Marmit too)... My $157 in rewards are just starring at me....

Me too... :lol I check all the time for low stock warnings. I was kinda waiting for them to announce the 2nd version that was teased to see which I want, as I only need 1 Sandtrooper (I have a Marmit too)... My $157 in rewards are just starring at me....

Oh I feel you for sure. :lol Both versions i want just was waiting no some sort of deals and nothing but free shipping but I think i'll pick one up finally and use some rewards or a coupon. Let's see if on May the 4th if any deals with the Sandy happen probably not.

Oh I feel you for sure. :lol Both versions i want just was waiting no some sort of deals and nothing but free shipping but I think i'll pick one up finally and use some rewards or a coupon. Let's see if on May the 4th if any deals with the Sandy happen probably not.

Yeah, a deal would be nice... But it seems Sideshow's new deals are just the constant coupons they give me, but doesn't help since you can't use a coupon/promo code along with rewards. :( They haven't discounted a figure or offered extra rewards for quite some time.... Other than with the TFA troopers that no one wants that is.... Although I would buy a standard TFA trooper at 1/2 price for maybe $100... Saw them all in person last week in Disneyworld. They are actually quite nice 1st hand. I just don't like the Ducktrooper design and don't feel like they fit in with the OT Troopers...:(

They did a $50 coupon in November or December that was good on all sorts of figures. Got this one then with free shipping. Wish they did that every month. :lol

Yeah, a deal would be nice... But it seems Sideshow's new deals are just the constant coupons they give me, but doesn't help since you can't use a coupon/promo code along with rewards. :( They haven't discounted a figure or offered extra rewards for quite some time.... Other than with the TFA troopers that no one wants that is.... Although I would buy a standard TFA trooper at 1/2 price for maybe $100... Saw them all in person last week in Disneyworld. They are actually quite nice 1st hand. I just don't like the Ducktrooper design and don't feel like they fit in with the OT Troopers...:(

I've seen the TFA troops and they are cool but not worth the price since mobility isn't great. It's ashame not a lot of deals happening and I did get those codes when I ordered or receive a figure in. I actually have a star wars one to use by the 27th of April and it works on this guy. Who knows why not a lot of deals anymore since they do sit on a lot of stuff. Oh well. I'm actually going to Disney world next year where is the shop for the star wars collectibles if you don't mind me asking? Also prices decent?

Did they offer a code or deal during last year's May 4th? I want to get the AT-AT Driver but maybe I'll wait and see if there's something I can use then, besides the $25 codes they have now.

I wish I had had taken advantage of that $50 code back then. But I think at the time I was unable to afford anything.

They did a $50 coupon in November or December that was good on all sorts of figures. Got this one then with free shipping. Wish they did that every month. :lol

Oh man I killed myself for not taking advantage of the deal but I had no funds sadly. Hopefully the 4th has some sort of deals but I doubt they will on the stuff people want.

It's in the main building that is a replica of the Chinese Man Theater. Not sure the name of the building, but it's loaded with Star Wars stuff, props, replicas, and a store that has many Sideshow, Hot Toys and other high end collectibles on display. Was really nice to see all this stuff in person. I didn't get much time in the store. I found it at the end of the night and didn't have time to go back... All the prices were full retail or even higher, so no deals or discounts unfortunately.

It's in the main building that is a replica of the Chinese Man Theater. Not sure the name of the building, but it's loaded with Star Wars stuff, props, replicas, and a store that has many Sideshow, Hot Toys and other high end collectibles on display. Was really nice to see all this stuff in person. I didn't get much time in the store. I found it at the end of the night and didn't have time to go back... All the prices were full retail or even higher, so no deals or discounts unfortunately.

Sweet i'll keep a look out for it when I go. If it's retail that will work but the higher priced ones will be out of the budget if that's the case.

Did they offer a code or deal during last year's May 4th? I want to get the AT-AT Driver but maybe I'll wait and see if there's something I can use then, besides the $25 codes they have now.

I wish I had had taken advantage of that $50 code back then. But I think at the time I was unable to afford anything.

AT-AT Driver does have free shipping at the moment too, I believe. So that's nearly $40 (20%).

Oh man I killed myself for not taking advantage of the deal but I had no funds sadly. Hopefully the 4th has some sort of deals but I doubt they will on the stuff people want.

I had the Sandtrooper already before that, stupidly sold it and regretted it, so repurchased it with that $50 deal. But I likely would have purchased something else from the list. Darth Maul was tempting as well since his pricing is kinda excessive.

Back