Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch! :lol Wasn't it like $100 or something? I remember people saying the body was loose and some issues with the armor.

Well, the HT stormie has gotten a great response, so these are the sandies to have going forward. I have the Marmit which looks amazingly accurate but you need a knife, superglue and a hair dryer just to put it together.

$134.99

Sandtrooper Deluxe Figure - Desert Sands Detachment Sixth Scale Figure - Sideshow Collectibles - SideshowCollectibles.com

Snowie and scout trooper and I'm good.

Now i'm not sure if i should get the Sideshow Scout and Tie pilot if Hot Toys might make them.

Want this. But not sure I really need to replace the SS sandtrooper.

Actually I just looked at the SS one on my shelf. Yep. Needs replacing.

I think i'm gonna keep mine sitting on the Dewback.

I think i'm gonna keep mine sitting on the Dewback.

SS works fine when its not the focus.

I really want to be able to keep my SS Sandtrooper, and SS Snowtrooper. But looking at the Sandtrooper on my shelf, its just looks cheap. With crappy weathering and cheap plastic gear.

This all makes me wonder if I should cancel the Scout Trooper and just wait for a change?

I really think an HT Snowtrooper or Scout would be a long ways out and I really like SSC's Snowtrooper, personally. I'm sure it could be improved but I don't know if it'd be a big enough margin for me to care.

SS works fine when its not the focus.

I really want to be able to keep my SS Sandtrooper, and SS Snowtrooper. But looking at the Sandtrooper on my shelf, its just looks cheap. With crappy weathering and cheap plastic gear.

This all makes me wonder if I should cancel the Scout Trooper and just wait for a change?

I just went in my collection room and looked at my Sandtrooper. Bleh! Maybe i should replace it :lol

I havnt pulled the trigger on the Scout and Speederbike yet because Sideshow.

Time to start pimping out the Mrs. to earn some extra scratch. Maybe outsource my kid to some child labor camps... Wonder if Hot Toys will give me a discount for the use of his small hands?

Very nice! I passed on ALL of Sideshow's troopers. Glad I did.

I'll take a Snowtrooper and an AT-AT driver too. Do it HT. :)

Have to admit, I've never really understood fans' fascination with the Stormtroopers (given how bumbling and ineffectual they always seemed in the OT)... but what with the weathering and all the extra equipment the Sandtrooper had on him, I gotta say this is one I would definitely consider getting.

Glad I got into this hobby at the right time and avoided all of the Sideshow troopers. lol

Yep.

Of course 'right time' is relative. I said that in 1995 with the new Star Wars 3 3/4" red cards.

And again with the 1997 more realistic figures on green cards.

And again with Sideshow in 2005.

Yep.

Of course 'right time' is relative. I said that in 1995 with the new Star Wars 3 3/4" red cards.

And again with the 1997 more realistic figures on green cards.

And again with Sideshow in 2005.

Yeah, always room for improvement.

Man....I went from passing on HT SW to ordering the Spacetrooper to now wanting all of them. This doesn't help....

I hope hot toys does some of the vehicles or at least dio stuff. I'd love a speeder. Among other stuff. M

I currently have zero Star Wars stuff outside of Legos. I've never gotten into it. No good reason. I enjoy the films. The universe. A lot of the figure lines over the years have been great. Just never picked anything up. But...these new hot toys ones have me rethinking...

Back