Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
11169949_10152745266267344_4498026137256364902_n.jpg

"Pay attention, troopers, this is what happens when you fall asleep under an incontinent Dewback."

Does anyone think this will be a deluxe-style with multiple pauldrons and accessories? Or would that reduce HT's ability to reuse the sculpt for multiple releases?

Hot Toys will most likely release the color variations as exclusives. One going to their own store and most likely SSC, I could see another being some sort of Convention Exclusive which ends up being an SSC SDCC Ex.

I think the raised brow should be a two pack exclusive. And make the single trooper a more traditional one. There can only be one raised eyebrow troop.. lol

I think the raised brow should be a two pack exclusive. And make the single trooper a more traditional one. There can only be one raised eyebrow troop.. lol

Just make that part flexible, like it was on the original helmet, and then we can reposition it. I'd rather not have any quite as raised as the one on display right now.

I could see myself going for a black and orange of these. Don't want my whole display full of stormtroopers and variants though.

IDK if I'm "loving" the raised eye brow look but it is movie accurate

:goodpost: ..one of those little details, I had never noticed in the movie.. going to wait for in-hand pics of HT Sandtroopers.. atm the three Sideshow Sandtroopers and Dewback are still fine with me. Pragmatic money saving might also be having the teeny tiniest bit of an influence.
.. still waiting for the Utini! reveal.

Edit - Just seen the new Jawa pics!

sand_droid.jpg

Will HT do that little hovering Droid in the new edition ANH?

Last edited:
They'll do TK-421 unless he is that short one.
...actually, there might be an exclusive version of THX-1138.

Back