Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
well I guess that will be then 7 if they do a two pack. I have almost 7 stormtroopers. I have ssc versions and a few marmit kits that I have not put together yet

I'm not going to sell my two SS Sandtroopers. I'll grab 2-3 Hot Toys ones to add to them to my Dewback display. The SS may not be as good, but they will fill out a detachment nicely and provide a contrasting weathered look as I'm sure all Hot Toys will have identical weathering applications - unless they go short and tall again then we might get two applications (I’m hoping there are two versions because multiples with the same brow "error" will look off). Also not sure if the snugger Hot Toys armour gives enough leg articulation to sit atop the Dewy naturally. Unfortunately mine Dewbacks in storage for the moment so can't check against my Hot Toys Storm Trooper.

I'm not going to sell my two SS Sandtroopers. I'll grab 2-3 Hot Toys ones to add to them to my Dewback display. The SS may not be as good, but they will fill out a detachment nicely and provide a contrasting weathered look as I'm sure all Hot Toys will have identical weathering applications - unless they go short and tall again then we might get two applications (I’m hoping there are two versions because multiples with the same brow "error" will look off). Also not sure if the snugger Hot Toys armour gives enough leg articulation to sit atop the Dewy naturally. Unfortunately mine Dewbacks in storage for the moment so can't check against my Hot Toys Storm Trooper.

Yeah, I can defintely see two different helmet sculpts because of the brow uniqueness thing. That truly is becoming two distinct figures, not just same fig on different bodies.

Yeah, I can defintely see two different helmet sculpts because of the brow uniqueness thing. That truly is becoming two distinct figures, not just same fig on different bodies.

And some sandtroopers had green eyes while others had smoky black. So now you have 4 variants on your shelf. Let's keep going.... Pauldron color.

Because they're the distributor of Hot Toys in the U.S.... And it's their booth.

Yes I know this. But that doesn't mean the display plaque should say sideshow. If that where the case it would say distributed by.

I saw a better quality pic. It does saw that on it. Just couldn't see the hot toys part on the bad quality image.

I am saying pass now because it would be my 5th Stormtrooper but who knows when the pre-order goes up.

Oh, one more thing... Everyone knows these are going to be at least $220 each right? Disappointing, but hopefully they won't be $250 each.

So *if* they do a two pack, what do we all think the exclusive will be? I don't mean gun rack exclusive, but more mouse droid exclusive.

Perhaps a swap out hand for shorty with the "Look Sir, droids" parts?

I need this.

And a spacetrooper.

And that's all.

And this lamp. And that's all I need.

Oh, and this.

the-jerk-steve-martin_300.jpg

Perhaps a swap out hand for shorty with the "Look Sir, droids" parts?

The escape pod and a bag of sand. $599.

I really (REALLY) hope it's not that flying thing from the SE that Hasbro put in their boxes.

Oh, one more thing... Everyone knows these are going to be at least $220 each right? Disappointing, but hopefully they won't be $250 each.

For some reason $220 seems like an equal or even better value than the stormies. It's like... stormie but with lots of extra goods.

But yeah - how much was the SSC version of the same figure? Ah, nostalgic for prices - who'da thought?:slap

But yeah - how much was the SSC version of the same figure? Ah, nostalgic for prices - who'da thought?:slap

The SSC one feels like it's about to fall apart whenever I touch it. That thing felt far more overpriced than a $200 Hot Toys Stormtrooper.

Very nice. I'm getting the HT StormTrooper single. I have a SS clone trooper vet and Snowtrooper. Don't know if I want another trooper, but this does look really good and very detailed. Not as "essential" as a regular Stormtrooper in a minimalist collection. But I'll see what it's like further along. Very good day for SW fans.

The SSC one feels like it's about to fall apart whenever I touch it. That thing felt far more overpriced than a $200 Hot Toys Stormtrooper.

Ouch! :lol Wasn't it like $100 or something? I remember people saying the body was loose and some issues with the armor.

Well, the HT stormie has gotten a great response, so these are the sandies to have going forward. I have the Marmit which looks amazingly accurate but you need a knife, superglue and a hair dryer just to put it together.

Back