Hot Toys Sandtrooper MMS 295

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet. Just wish we would get Luke and Leia already, not more troopers. I will be buying two of these though. Tatooine display should be pretty cool with Jawas, R5, Tusken Raider, Old Ben....

Sweet. Just wish we would get Luke and Leia already, not more troopers. I will be buying two of these though. Tatooine display should be pretty cool with Jawas, R5, Tusken Raider, Old Ben....

Yes... Damn I love today. Long live Star Wars!!

believe its a Sideshow piece, there are clearer pics with the product plate saying SideShow Sixth Scale.

Attachments

• aoJKn.jpg
    aoJKn.jpg
    213.1 KB · Views: 747
It's a Hot Toys logo on the plaque, Sideshow are the ones showing this figure.

Time to edit the title of this thread and make it official.

So, anyone think we'll see another two pack? Three pack maybe? Hope the black visor is adjustable to help sell the variation if buying multiple.

So, anyone think we'll see another two pack? Three pack maybe? Hope the black visor is adjustable to help sell the variation if buying multiple.

Idk if it's just the angle, but it does look like the visor is different on this guy compared to the regular troops. Looks great.

Oh what the heck............I guess you cant have too many sandtroopers.........right?

A two pack with three pauldrons and different helmets and weathering would be great. Maybe the different height thing again. Buy another set and switch the heads, pauldrons and pouches around to make the illusion of four or more individuals complete.

Idk if it's just the angle, but it does look like the visor is different on this guy compared to the regular troops. Looks great.

The whole face mask needs to be different too, the Sandtroopers were stunt helmets only.

The upward visor is because of the Trooper that interrogates Luke and Ben. It was a costume mistake that they've incorporated into the figure design.

teardrop_01.jpg

Meh. I got a parted out orange pauldron paired with SSC's deluxe Sandtrooper. Comparing it side-by-side with the HT ST, really makes it impossible to justify.

Back