1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Paid ss (dhl) 53 gbp for my last figure a few weeks back. It?s a bit steep to say the least.

I don't believe Cody reached Belgium, or any other part of ZU for that matter. Myth Factory have yet to send invoice as well it seems.

40USD for continental US? I've been charged that across Europe which was fine. However, it's all over now. They doubled the price for DHL, and then removed it altogether. I am stuck with Fedex option which I won't use unless I have no other option.

It's like $25 for shipping on Sideshow from California to New Jersey where I am. Cross country. I think I was charged $22 for Cody, but Qui-Gon was more. Plus another $10-15 in tax. Miserable.

It costs about $20 for a 1/6 figure from Sideshow to go 3 hours south to me. They definitely overcharge for shipping, but I can see how to people across the world it looks like we're complaining about nothing lol. US shipping in general is pretty cheap, even if we're getting gouged a little bit by Sideshow.

Haven't gotten the email but my account is saying it was Shipped.

I think they pretended to ship it. I got the shipping email last night indicating it shipped yesterday but it still says label created and the package has not moved.

It's like $25 for shipping on Sideshow from California to New Jersey where I am. Cross country. I think I was charged $22 for Cody, but Qui-Gon was more. Plus another $10-15 in tax. Miserable.

Yep, thats about what I get charged, too. I think the tax especially is b.s. but then, they dont ask my opinion. :p

Points kind of help offset these charges, is how i think of it.

It costs about $20 for a 1/6 figure from Sideshow to go 3 hours south to me. They definitely overcharge for shipping, but I can see how to people across the world it looks like we're complaining about nothing lol. US shipping in general is pretty cheap, even if we're getting gouged a little bit by Sideshow.

I live about 40 minutes from Sideshow and have had figures shipped to me from Japan in two days for the same price.

I think they pretended to ship it. I got the shipping email last night indicating it shipped yesterday but it still says label created and the package has not moved.

They load pallets of all the crap they sell in a UPS trailer and when it's full UPS picks the trailer up. Then UPS has to scan it into their system before any movement happens. If UPS doesn't pick up the trailer there can be a delay.

They load pallets of all the crap they sell in a UPS trailer and when it's full UPS picks the trailer up. Then UPS has to scan it into their system before any movement happens. If UPS doesn't pick up the trailer there can be a delay.

How dare you bring logic here.

How dare you bring logic here.

90.jpg

It was a joke folks. I don't really think Sideshow pretended to ship this. Just a dig because it was scheduled to ship last Tuesday when they charged almost 10 days ago, on the heels of the Solo Maul that shipped out over two weeks after charging:slap

It was a joke folks. I don't really think Sideshow pretended to ship this. Just a dig because it was scheduled to ship last Tuesday when they charged almost 10 days ago, on the heels of the Solo Maul that shipped out over two weeks after charging:slap

Wait..are you saying Sideshow wouldn't pretend to ship things and due to the holiday weekend these things might of been delayed just a bit..?

Back