1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tee-Kay.....Great shots, great collection. Especially a nice look at that HT portrait...really well done.

The Sideshow clones look just fine with the new Cody. Thanks for the look!

Dang - I can't un-see it now :(

If it was attached to shoulders, people would be complaining for restricted articulation. So, there is compromise either way, unfortunately. I can't blame HT for choosing either way.

Scored a HT Kenobi for cheap, so finally broke my rewards bank to get Cody :yess:

If it was attached to shoulders, people would be complaining for restricted articulation. So, there is compromise either way, unfortunately. I can't blame HT for choosing either way.

Can't the chest armor be pushed downward to make it sit more flush with the bells?

I wonder why they don't just ship US orders from HK too? I've had mine for almost a month now from Sideshow.

I wonder why they don't just ship US orders from HK too? I've had mine for almost a month now from Sideshow.

It would cost Sideshow a lot more money. Much cheaper to load them all up on a slow boat, then charge customers double the shipping rate UPS charges them.

The 212th visit a tiki bar.

A nice change of pace following an exhausting mission in the outer rim.

The 212th is lost on Gilligan's Island! :monkey3

Great pics and amazing collection, Tee-Kay! :clap

Thanks. Gotta admit i had to Google that one up. Had never heard about that sitcom before.

Tee-Kay.....Great shots, great collection. Especially a nice look at that HT portrait...really well done.

The Sideshow clones look just fine with the new Cody. Thanks for the look!

Thanks. They do look fine together in hand as well. Only now, with Hot Toys crisp Morrison sculpt, Waxer and Boil took a serious beating and can hardly pass as Cody cloned brothers anymore.

It's actually criminal what Sideshow charges for shipping. I think somebody said here once that customer service kinda confirmed that they charge so much to help make up the losses from all the statues/figures they need to replace for people. Something like "it ensures future order accuracy" or some nonsense. Can't remember exactly where I saw it. Either way, I've enjoyed their payment plan option but I've had enough with their shipping prices, especially since tax started getting charged on online sales.

Once all my reward points mature I'll have like $120. I'll use it as like a 50% off coupon on a 501st trooper or Lando and then I'm going elsewhere. Tired of having $40 added on to every purchase.

CODY SHIPPED WTAF

Its like seeing the Loch Ness Monster! Or Bigfoot! HOLY **** DID THAT JUST ACTUALLY HAPPEN!!!

Merry Christmas to meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

EDIT: I did get an email with an actual tracking number, which is the only time I believe the item has actually left the warehouse. Until then it is but RUMOR

It's actually criminal what Sideshow charges for shipping. I think somebody said here once that customer service kinda confirmed that they charge so much to help make up the losses from all the statues/figures they need to replace for people. Something like "it ensures future order accuracy" or some nonsense. Can't remember exactly where I saw it. Either way, I've enjoyed their payment plan option but I've had enough with their shipping prices, especially since tax started getting charged on online sales.

Once all my reward points mature I'll have like $120. I'll use it as like a 50% off coupon on a 501st trooper or Lando and then I'm going elsewhere. Tired of having $40 added on to every purchase.

40USD for continental US? I've been charged that across Europe which was fine. However, it's all over now. They doubled the price for DHL, and then removed it altogether. I am stuck with Fedex option which I won't use unless I have no other option.

Back