1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep, I am a lunatic. I just unboxed my order 66 Cody. I?m waiting for my 2nd to ship. Really nice figure in hand.

potatoes212 I noticed your Kotobukiya clone there. I always liked that one. I bet fat suit Cody is jealous of the pose. :lol

Thanks Zebedee! Every HT fig I have is jealous of that pose! Haha--Yeah I have had this clone forever, and he needed a friend. I know they are from different periods, but luckily they are scaled similarly. As for Cody, it's harder to decide whether to keep his helmet on or off with that awesome head sculpt. No wonder people are talking about getting two!

Just got my shipping notification for Cody!
Thinkin of getting a shorter neck post for this. Seems the helmet and headsculpt sits a bit high.

I?m sitting on my couch trying to recoup from covid sweating like crazy and I look out my window just now 8pm NY time UPS guy gets out flings my HT Cody box across the sidewalk from the road I hear it hit the wall of my residence and bounce down the outside stairs and he leaves lol

I am too sick to get it.

My wife is not home to help me.

My son concentrating on his homework.

Cody is staying right where he is at for now lol

I?m sitting on my couch trying to recoup from covid sweating like crazy and I look out my window just now 8pm NY time UPS guy gets out flings my HT Cody box across the sidewalk from the road I hear it hit the wall of my residence and bounce down the outside stairs and he leaves lol

I am too sick to get it.

This scenario is more intense than most recent movies I've seen.

I am too sick to get it.

*frowns* Seriously, that sucks. Breathe on that guy the next time he comes to the door.

Roust your son outta his room and tell him to help the old man out. [You, not Cody]. And get well soon.

I bought mine on toywonderland they have it on stock already but due covid they are only shipping via DHL (150USD) no way I'll pay that.... so waiting it is u.u

I think I had covid in January. Its a ***** to get through but you strong like bull so you should be fine once the fever breaks.

Get a Z-pack if you can. Helps greatly.

i missed these colors! 1st time around i had the ss version posed execute 66. this sculpt is so nice i had to have him holding the helmet to show it all off.

thumbnail_20201208_145220.jpg

I bought mine on toywonderland they have it on stock already but due covid they are only shipping via DHL (150USD) no way I'll pay that.... so waiting it is u.u

Damn they quoted you $150 for DHL? My quote I got today was around $50 which isn?t terrible to get in 3 days

I am too sick to get it.

Had it last month, after going to the only event I've been too since the pandemic started, just my luck, the first few days are definitely a *****. Lots of sleep, fluids and tv lol.

Feel better.

Had it last month, after going to the only event I've been too since the pandemic started, just my luck, the first few days are definitely a *****. Lots of sleep, fluids and tv lol.

Feel better.

*looks at prior pix* Yay, poor Jye got his Cody which appears to be unbroken, despite being hurled out of hyperspace by some rude truck jockey!

And seriously. I had COVID Thanksgiving week, and there were 2-3 days when I slept 18-20 hours a day. I was like Well okay, my body knows what it wants and... blargh.... *asleep* couldnt help it.

Feel better.

Thank you for the kind words much appreciated:hi5:

*looks at prior pix* Yay, poor Jye got his Cody which appears to be unbroken, despite being hurled out of hyperspace by some rude truck jockey!

And seriously. I had COVID Thanksgiving week, and there were 2-3 days when I slept 18-20 hours a day. I was like Well okay, my body knows what it wants and... blargh.... *asleep* couldnt help it.

You are correct he arrived unbroken which is the real miracle here after that delivery lol

I have just ONE gripe or should I say grip.

The left weapon gripping hand is not correctly molded to the weapon handle, I only tried it with the shorter rifle though as I was exhausted.

I had read that his hands had hard plastic grips which made it difficult to squeeze the gun into the hands BUT that is not what I see is going on here in my case.

The fingers were just as pliable as any other HT hands I have used the problem is the mold shape just seems cut wrong making it nearly impossible to get the rifle into his left hand.

I did it but it was super difficult I thought I was going to break the rifle handle and it only grabs it with about 95% accuracy there is still a slight gap.

The trigger finger rests on the trigger fine though,

Overall a great piece love it.

Well the guy reduced his risk of getting covid. He kept his distance.

Very true lol

Back