1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The arm is the one thing that’s halted my desire for this figure at the current rate he goes for. Wish HT would remake him but that seems rather unlikely.

Has anyone used a Rex body on him? How does it look? $400+ for an immediate body swap doesn’t sound very pleasant.

The arm is the one thing that’s halted my desire for this figure at the current rate he goes for. Wish HT would remake him but that seems rather unlikely.

Has anyone used a Rex body on him? How does it look? $400+ for an immediate body swap doesn’t sound very pleasant.
Doesn’t matter what body you exchange, as long as it’s a HT clone with full bodysuit.

Doesn’t matter what body you exchange, as long as it’s a HT clone with full bodysuit.
Yeah I figured so, as long as they’re pretty much identical in stature I’d be fine, would probably put him and Rex side by side.

Yea that’s my thought process of just getting another Rex body so they’ll be identical. If anyone has done this, a side by side would be nice.

I body swapped mine with the 501st body. You can see how it turned out on the previous page. It’s the same body as Rex and just about any other recent clone. You’ll also need some of the newer wrist pegs. For some reason the ones that came with Cody are looser on the newer clone bodies

I body swapped mine with the 501st body. You can see how it turned out on the previous page. It’s the same body as Rex and just about any other recent clone. You’ll also need some of the newer wrist pegs. For some reason the ones that came with Cody are looser on the newer clone bodies
Nice work, proportions look good there. How’d you remove the waist armor and belt? It’s separate from the upper chest armor is that right?

Back