1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I swore to myself I was going to limit my PT collection to Anakin, Obi-Wan, Dooku - and Qui-Gon and Mace Windu when they get around to them.

But damnit, I need this Cody. Fingers crossed it gets to PO. I have a feeling it's all but a certainty with The Clone Wars TV show coming back.

So now they have announced the return of the Clone Wars I hope this increases the chance of more clones including Rex.

It can help but will depend on how visible this new season is. Being broadcasted on Disney new streaming service, thus not reaching to the widest audience, HT might be hesitant.

When can I order this and when can I have it. Everything else is this thread is BS. “You made a great cake, but your icing tastes like Sh$t”.

I never got into any of the clones, but I always liked this design. Is this version looking like a big improvement over the Sideshow version from years ago? That one always looked to be one of SSC's best troopers, though I know a lot of the bodies were pretty crap.

I dont think hottoys will have the clones like captain rex that just happen in the animation as they normally only stick to the movie characters.

I dont think hottoys will have the clones like captain rex that just happen in the animation as they normally only stick to the movie characters.

They did with batman video game characters.

Alright serious question here, what would you all recommend doing. Purchasing this version of Cody, or Sideshows version?

I use to own 7 SS clone troopers and the bodies where flimsy and hard to pose. I’m glad into clones as I need to save space and $$. But damn this looks way better than the crappy SS one.

Well I mean which would be considered "better" I guess? I know the figure isn't released yet but given an option of only getting one which would you get? I don't have a Cody in my collection yet so I'm just curious.

Alright serious question here, what would you all recommend doing. Purchasing this version of Cody, or Sideshows version?

Print an image of Cody, cut it out and glue it to a piece of cardboard, then save your money up and wait for hot toys... even if HT's never gets him released youre still ahead

edit: serious answer, Hot toys, everytime

Print an image of Cody, cut it out and glue it to a piece of cardboard, then save your money up and wait for hot toys... even if HT's never gets him released youre still ahead

edit: serious answer, Hot toys, everytime

I own a dozen or so clones, mostly the commanders. I really like the flexibility of the Sideshow clones. I know the Hot Toys ones wont be nearly as poseable. That being said, I'll buy every one they release. But the Sideshow ones aren't bad... (except the headsculpts..lol those suck)

I own a dozen or so clones, mostly the commanders. I really like the flexibility of the Sideshow clones. I know the Hot Toys ones wont be nearly as poseable. That being said, I'll buy every one they release. But the Sideshow ones aren't bad... (except the headsculpts..lol those suck)

considering Hot Toys was pretty much responsible for the Clone bodies at the time, I'd say you're praising the wrong company regarding the felxibility

Back