1/6 Hot Toys ROTS - COMMANDER CODY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Also Sideshow’s Cody is like 7 years old. They did well on their clones considering how old they are. I’m having a hard time justifying getting the Hot Toys when I have the Sideshow and he looks great. Only upside I see is better weathering.

Will be getting this i think to replace my old sideshow version that broke. Funny story i took the thing out from storage where it had been for a long time. Started to put him back together with his phase 2 helm. While i was attaching the antenna and stuff to the helm it was all bent and loose. It snapped off shortly after. Just old crappy plastic.

Hopefully this ht version will feel less cheap than my old. Always hated how loose the armor was, it moved too much.

But that affects only big things such as Rey's speeder, Power Loader and such.
These are bread-and-butter figs. They will happen.
My 2 cents anyway.
m.

COLLECTOR NOTES: We all know Hot Toys reveals figures at SDCC that never see the light of day in pre-order. Don’t get to excited…..

Better body
better detailing
better paintwork
better overall scale
firmer joints

It's like comparing Hasbro to Sideshow.

Yep, I've got all the clones aside from the Crayola Ep2 releases, and I'm ready for upgrades. Not to mention the horrid plastic undersuits the line started in.

I'm really looking forward to this one. Cody has always been my favorite clone.

Better body
better detailing
better paintwork
better overall scale
firmer joints

It's like comparing Hasbro to Sideshow.

I completely agree. I’m so glad I sold off all my SS figures. You’d think after all these years we’d see a decent improvement.

acf9189ad9915c26191c2288a7acb86a.jpg0bcce60cbeb4ad6c398123bf4d6531fb.jpgf0d785bc57760366f522e327d68a52bb.jpg

I had the old Kotobukiya Cody for awhile before i sold it. The wrong hand thing always bugged me but i was always amazed just how bright Palpatine was. It literally could light up part of a room during a power outage :lol

This one looks great and since i have no PT clones Cody will fill that void perfectly.

HT should just give all the clone commanders an Order 66 hologram. Then I can have a whole shelf of clones receiving the message.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

HT should just give all the clone commanders an Order 66 hologram. Then I can have a whole shelf of clones receiving the message.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I want that too. Execute order 66......on my wallet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sideshow, Kotobukiya, Hasbro, Gentle Giant, and now Hot Toys have painted Cody's "chin" grey. It is clearly black in the film. wtf?

slowly and patiently waiting for this to go up for PO

Skywalker, Kenobi, Rex and Cody will look great together

I would love for HT to put out a Rex. I would replace my SS one in a hot second. The sculpt itself is great but the joints are so flimsy.

Back