Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got word from BBTS that I'll be charged tax for this. So much for saving any money through them. :gah:

I'm also pretty committed as I caved and ordered a flametrooper as they were offering some ridiculous store credit so it worked out to be $85 basically.

What? Taxing all of a sudden? I haven’t gotten any charging notifications yet.

Nice shot Comatoast!

I got that email this past summer from BBTS saying that ohio was on the sale tax list. I did cancel my emperor from there. might have to get my stuff on ebay or something.

I got that email this past summer from BBTS saying that ohio was on the sale tax list. I did cancel my emperor from there. might have to get my stuff on ebay or something.

Damn... I guess this is the end of getting stuff from some places online without the government stealing from us. Such BS.

I was looking forward to this figure as much as I was Tarkin. I took him out and started shooting so I haven't had time to really look at the head size but it seems fine to me. He is too short though, definitely adding some ankle extenders.

First shot :

e29a6341a72b879a5519cfe53769dc43.jpg

Ankle extenders? Never knew about those does it create a problem with the figure standing by itself?

This may fix the feet dangling on the chair that some have problems with. I didn't realise his feet were touching the floor in the film and some chairs your feet do dangle.

Unlucky for you if that's the case. South Dakota pushed this state sales tax crap all the way to the Supreme Court and won 5-4 so now every state wants more money.

And yeah those ebay coupons can work really well if the timing is right.
Taxation of trade routes?
dd3e83b6c7a9964597e1b2865dc8b6a7.gif

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

V2 charging on December 4 with yellow eyes, normal sized hands, bigger hood and feet that touch the ground :yess:

I like the creative liberties SH Figurearts took with their Palps and chair.

809df44cc62757673dabdfec0f12166e.jpg

He can actually sit, the face is much more menacing - looks great overall.

Ankle extenders? Never knew about those does it create a problem with the figure standing by itself?

This may fix the feet dangling on the chair that some have problems with. I didn't realise his feet were touching the floor in the film and some chairs your feet do dangle.

Yeah, should get them closer to the floor anyway. They're pretty good- they don't really effect the stability - better if you glue them on.

With the extensions, you do risk that the robes will ride high above his feet.

Not sure at this time if stretching will solve that issue -- not sure how much give the material has and if it will stay stretched over time.

I didn't realize the figure was too short. Is the figure shorter than Luke? He isn't that much taller than Luke in the movies.

Back