Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The more pics i see the more the material of the robe kinda irks me. Wish it were a cloth or something, it looks like he's wearing a raincoat or something.

One thing i can't wait for is him to enjoy the purchases i make and the bond the hobby can bring as i've seen with other dads in the hobby. Locked detolf for a while though :rotfl

My son is a bit too young right now, but I’ve gotten my step son addicted to Jurassic Park and we do a lot together including with toys, it definitely is a bonding experience and I’m glad for it, neither of my parents really shared my interests so it was a hobby alone growing up, glad I can share things with my boys.

Yeah, my 3 love the man cave!
2e3f4bfe4f28ba0787deef417e2ab2c0.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, my 3 love the man cave!
2e3f4bfe4f28ba0787deef417e2ab2c0.png

Cool pic, very trusting of you. My 18 month year old and 3 year old would probably destroy my collectible room if given the chance... Still, so far, they are the greatest thing i've collected and are the reason i work so much to give them every opportunity

That doesn't look quite right for Palps, but it certainly looks super creepy. Horror movie Palps.:clap

Cool pic, very trusting of you. My 18 month year old and 3 year old would probably destroy my collectible room if given the chance... Still, so far, they are the greatest thing i've collected and are the reason i work so much to give them every opportunity

Good on you mate. In another year or so they will probably really start to enjoy it with you. Yes they are very good generally but they can’t help touching things, that’s just what kids do [emoji51]I have a lot of Star Wars ultimate collectors Lego displayed on the other side of the room so they tend to go for that. A joker did get knocked off the shelf when they were swinging a light saber round but luckily no harm done

Very cute... and I notice you are a "box displayer." We don't get many of them around here.

Thanks mate, they love the helmets and lightsabers!
Yeah I display all my boxes, the art work is so cool on them.
bd8aebe7321814788f2a6dad90813e6f.jpg
d2c6a720e43cd497b8c90b07504427f0.jpg
f46359f1d56f749f5056542caae397dc.jpg
bc49f0f7fb5583b19a74b6deaa9d966c.heic

The robe looks great in that pic. His forehead looks to be sticking out it but it might be just because his head is tilted down. Nice, simple standing pose looks good for Palps.

It was indeed due to his head being tilted, since i saw that in the pic i'd adjusted it ;) , this shot was taken before the shot i posted the other day also i just forgot about it :rotfl

Timewalker has my order, they converted it from wait list so that is good, rather save as much as i can on this one, and since bigbadtoystore was sold, didn't want to go to sideshow... Hoping they get theirs soon :)

Back