Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Recieved 2 Royal Guards yesterday- such simple but elegant figures...now just need his Majesty with throne chair, cannot wait to see how well his scuplt turns out, or not..hmm.

From the pics the sculpt is imo up there with Yondu.. paint job is the question. This figure is basically just a head with a robe, the sculpt needs to carry hard!

First pics have horrible lighting so it's difficult to have a clear opinion of the production HS. Waiting for more pictures with natural light and possibly review on Youtube :)
Didn't receive any e-mail from my reseller in Japan so it might be a delayed release between HK and the rest of the world this time.

Dn2UrLfUwAAbKiT.jpg

Dn2UrLUUcAErqgT.jpg

Dn2UrLTU0AAY3TL.jpg

Dn2UrLTVsAAHAom.jpg

hmmmm…...not bad but not the home run of the prototype. Still, he's a holy grail, one of my favorite characters. No way I'm gonna cancel him.

Can’t wait to cancel and reorder this figure multiple times before caving - makes rest of my life feel normal

Why is he so happy???

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Oh hell yes. What a great way to start the week. So glad I ordered last week. He looks amazing. And nice to see he still has some hair back there.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

First pics have horrible lighting so it's difficult to have a clear opinion of the production HS. Waiting for more pictures with natural light and possibly review on Youtube :)
Didn't receive any e-mail from my reseller in Japan so it might be a delayed release between HK and the rest of the world this time.

Not sure who your reseller is in Japan but the normal Japanese release coincides with when Sideshow gets theirs in the States. So, your Japanese reseller is most likely getting it from HK if you’ve used this reseller previously and gotten them before the shipments arrive at Sideshow.

Back