Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pumped for this, the throne is superb, however...

to me, the smirk expression will work best for standing and Luke-kill poses...

They really SHOULD have included a second sculpt.

Pumped for this, the throne is superb, however...

to me, the smirk expression will work best for standing and Luke-kill poses...

They really SHOULD have included a second sculpt.

Yep, Darth Maul gets 2 sculpts yet the ultimate bad guy in Star Wars just gets one.

Am I the only one that thinks the likeness is off?
2a51ffeb329984c1af119d54c3c37cef.jpg

The final product photos make it hard to tell the actual detail of the sculpt. Too much going on with lighting.

I agree they should have included another head sculpt. I think when you compare this to Darth Maul DX figure, Maul only needs a neutral expression whereas the Emperor should have had the 2 sculpt treatment.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The final product photos make it hard to tell the actual detail of the sculpt. Too much going on with lighting.

I agree they should have included another head sculpt. I think when you compare this to Darth Maul DX figure, Maul only needs a neutral expression whereas the Emperor should have had the 2 sculpt treatment.

I agree, two portraits should have been included.

I like it..needed the angry HS but oh well.. we got Jedi Luke, ESB Vader and now Emperor, can’t wait to see everybody display the trio together :clap

I like it..needed the angry HS but oh well.. we got Jedi Luke, ESB Vader and now Emperor, can’t wait to see everybody display the trio together :clap

We still need that ROTJ Vader. It just won’t feel right with ESB Vader.

This is very emotional as Emperor is my last HT figure. Which means the end of anticipation.

“its so hard to say goodbye to yesterday…..and I’ll take with me the memories….." :(

This is also my last one. Have a kid and have been paying $215 a week in child care and decided it was time. I cherish the collection I have assembled and gladly will enjoy what I have for years to come.

Some of the blogger pics look very ROTS, but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. Him on the throne in my detolf is gonna look awesome.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

I love it, i am sure we will a senator palpatine with more sculpts anyways, so no worries

61974c02b407348905cfc30d29c950ce.jpeg

2a45983bc0dc62c7f989289055350895.jpg

Dunno looks pretty great to me...

Sent from the inside of a giant slug in outer space.....

I kinda wanted to go for this one early but eBay prices are pretty high. Will probably have to wait this one out.

I think he looking pretty good overall. Maybe a bit soft in the face details. But is it just me or does it look like they made the hood too small? Can’t tell from the video if it just needs more futzing...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Well initial photos are seldom anything to go by, but my initial impressions are that it looks good. Looking forward to receiving him.

Back