Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sooo did anyone like last Jedi? Lol

I didn't mind it. But it wasn't great. Some of it was cool. Canto Bight and the whole concept of a slow motion chase was moronic though.

Ill still get all Luke figures because.... Luke!

I bought SS Tie Pilot at timewalker due to their SW sales promotion last time... box came in damaged, not so satisfy

Good job Hot Toys... I have more faith now they will resculpt Boba Fett!

I have the ROTJ boba from hot toys - keep hearing that there was a sculpt issue - what is it exactly I am embarrassed to say I can’t identify it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the ROTJ boba from hot toys - keep hearing that there was a sculpt issue - what is it exactly I am embarrassed to say I can’t identify it.

Honestly, you might regret subscribing to that level of OCD if you cannot tell or do not care. Ignorance is bliss in this regard!

Call me a crazy conspiracy nut, but seems like there is some photo shopping going on here.

The cheeks are blurred in every picture. I wonder if they digitally fixed the sculpt before actually fixing it...

1b0502230ec27b88b26e435f3a87ebc7.jpg
5e5d985f804c7c3c87138002a002a742.jpg
bf461dc3b204355b0e0edb60ae4f2ec9.jpg
1da51e8b9f7f96d3bc2b4892e589f220.jpg
6add08c3a9a48bffe9bfeda8dc66a75a.jpg
599de39b970311401c259932c65f2917.jpg

If they photoshopped and we end up getting Ed Harris, there would be massive cancellations/outrage [emoji16]

Sent from my SM-G950W using Tapatalk

I am not saying they are trying to fool anyone, but as a seasoned photo editor , there is definitely “smudging” going on at round the cheek area , specifically the right side of the photos. In a single shot, I would say bad focus, but the smudge is in every shot....except the one where they specifically cover that part of the face with the robe..

The may be fixing the sculpt , but decided to put out a preorder first and digitally correct the complaints first to see if they got more interests and excitement.

First time preordering HT from BBTS. Got the deluxe and 2 guards. Feels good not to owe an NRD.

This is also my first time preordering from BBTS. They don’t have a reputation of overselling preorders do they?

2019 is a long way. I’ll bite but later and after I sell 2 or 3 figures first. :(

What is Timewalker’s policy regarding pre-order cancelations? I don’t want to be locked in to a pre-order in the event I can find a good deal from HK.

Then don't pre-order.

A pre-order is a 'promise' that they will fill your order if you keep your order.

Back