Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can not wait for this one. Have to get the deluxe one for sure. Guess those SS ones will be on sale now

definite buy for me! Regular edition, no room for the chair, though I do think it looks great!

I saw the greatness in this sculpt from the beginning, just knew better lit shots would turn people around.

Well, honestly , if your going to ask a small business retailer to order a product just so you can drop them in favor of another , you should probably not order from them in the first place.

I did cancel on order from them, way before the release date because I didn’t like the sculpt final.

They cancelled it no problem....

But this is the kind of thing that turns a good small business bad.....

Out of the 6 figures I have gotten from them , (10 if you count the BW Ghostbusters as 4) I only cancelled one.

Yeah I've had to cancel a few figures with Timewalker over the years, and even though I still end up buying 5 or 6 figures a year from them I still feel kinda bad doing it since they're a smaller operation.

For some reason that doesn't bother me nearly as much with BBTS though, since it's so easy to cancel an order online. So now if there's any figure I'm not totally sure I'll still want when it's released (like Neo or this Emperor) I will preorder that through them instead.

Yeah I've had to cancel a few figures with Timewalker over the years, and even though I still end up buying 5 or 6 figures a year from them I still feel kinda bad doing it since they're a smaller operation.

For some reason that doesn't bother me nearly as much with BBTS though, since it's so easy to cancel an order online. So now if there's any figure I'm not totally sure I'll still want when it's released (like Neo or this Emperor) I will preorder that through them instead.

BBTS also marks up prices above retail on figures that are in high demand sometimes. I don't hold it against them but I don't feel too bad when I cancel an occasional order. Sometimes I'll do that if I have a sideshow coupon and want to get a figure a bit earlier. But now that sideshow apparently has nixed coupons I suppose that practice is over too.

Just remember that they offer a great discount on a set of two, $28 off with free shipping. I had already placed my order for one there before finding that they also offer a deal on a set of two, which is fine with me as one is all I can afford anyways.
Their Royal Guard set of two deal:
https://www.timewalkertoys.com/Royal-Guard-Buy-2-Star-Wars-Hot-Toys-1-6-Scale-p/hty-902996deal.htm

Right on. Thanks. Gotta think bout this for a bit but got my finger on the trigger.

That's a terrific sculpt, but I was hoping for an extra head to match this look:

starwarsemperor.jpeg

I already have the Grimace SS version, but this outfit is light years ahead of that one. I was contemplating using my remaining Rewards on Boba Fett, but now have to rethink that position...

Is Timewalker a reputable store? I've never ordered from them before.

Give them a call and talk with Steve. I could talk with him all day on the workings of the industry.

Also if you saw what he did for Ghostbusters fans with that set you'd see how reputable Timewalker is. Best seller out there in my opinion.

Give them a call and talk with Steve. I could talk with him all day on the workings of the industry.

Also if you saw what he did for Ghostbusters fans with that set you'd see how reputable Timewalker is. Best seller out there in my opinion.

Does anyone know if Timewalkers ship overseas?

Might just go with SS on this,, that lovely Flex pay is worth it ( plus any reward points ),, after PO'ing EP V Vader and HTs jedi Luke, im thinking this is a must !
need to start thinking about unloading some Iron Man figs to make room lol

Totally different sculpt from the "Ed Harris/Hefner" proto seen at shows in 2017. Not even tweaked version of previous sculpt - all-new (neck sculpt totally different.)

L1S2iBz.png

Back