Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a what she a said.

41178843af983ddd3712237f6655310d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I kinda regret selling my SS version now! I?m really disappointed with Hot Toys version. Everything from the expression on the sculpt, the robe to me feels cheap!

I really struggle posing this thing as well!

I kinda regret selling my SS version now! I?m really disappointed with Hot Toys version. Everything from the expression on the sculpt, the robe to me feels cheap!

I really struggle posing this thing as well!

I may sell mine. I was contemplating whether it would be a good idea to get the eyes painted up but really I'm just not sure the figure does much for me. Need to rewatch ROTJ.

The Emperor and Throne is still one of my favourite Hot Toys pieces. It's a keeper for sure!

65B3253C-5E41-479D-9349-82D350975907-COLLAGE.jpg

Yeah, this figure was a positive surprise for me. They knocked it out of the park imo. So glad they did RoTJ emperor instead of prequel/Rise versions.

Probably in my top 5 if not top 3 hot toys star wars figures. Sometimes less is more.

Whilst I really want this figure I couldn't justify it without 2 Royal Guards, and I don't wanna pay for 2 of those :lol.
I do hope they do a Revenge of the Sith DX Palpatine, would go nicely with the inevitble Mace Windu.

OMG! I can't believe how big his throne is! You don't realize it until it's in your hands. I finally broke down and picked it up from TA this weekend and it arrived today. It commands such a presence!
I just took the throne out of the detolf to make a bit more room on the shelf, I actually forgot how massive the box is compared to a regular HT single figure box, very impressive...

Sent from my moto g(8) plus using Tapatalk

I just took the throne out of the detolf to make a bit more room on the shelf, I actually forgot how massive the box is compared to a regular HT single figure box, very impressive...

It is a very impressive box.

Yeah TA sent the throne in the original shipper box and it's pretty much twice the size as the normal version

I received the emperor deluxe and the DX17 at the same time. Assumed the dx17 was the bigger one and was dumbfounded it was not.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Does the lightning sag on this figure after a while? It seems like it should be been a more rigid plastic.

Does the lightning sag on this figure after a while? It seems like it should be been a more rigid plastic.

Yeah someone posted months ago now that the lightening with the hands does not stay rigid. They honestly made it WAY too long for practical use. Can't even fit in a detolf.

Back