Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
And I do mean LONG.

giphy.gif

He said “long.”

Such a great figure and throne.

My only small gripe is really the hood, I?m surprised it?s sewn in the back. I?m not really the modding type, so I won?t snip it, but I?ll mess around with it. I got it pretty decently on him after a short bit.

It amuses me how he?s a little small for the throne, but not a big bother to me.

I look forward to tracking down or waiting for a Vader to pose next to him. I have dark side Anakin on a payment plan, so maybe I?ll use him temporarily.

Really glad I was able to get this piece!!!

With the amount of diecast Iron Man out there, I think we can all rest assured our detolf shelves are fine. I've seen at least 4 of them on people shelves. Don't worry too much.

i had 5 diecast iron mans and a regular clothed tony stark on one detolf shelf for over 2 years until i moved them into the hall of armor, never thought about a weight issue problem until i read this now.

Such a great figure and throne.

My only small gripe is really the hood, I?m surprised it?s sewn in the back. I?m not really the modding type, so I won?t snip it, but I?ll mess around with it. I got it pretty decently on him after a short bit.

It amuses me how he?s a little small for the throne, but not a big bother to me.

I look forward to tracking down or waiting for a Vader to pose next to him. I have dark side Anakin on a payment plan, so maybe I?ll use him temporarily.

Really glad I was able to get this piece!!!

The most important stitches are the ones inside the hood. Remove them and the hood will look proper, like screen used Emperor. The one in the back didn't need to be removed on my old Palps robe, but on the replacement it needed to, being too short. With a bit of attention you can cut them off.

Hello, I have just received my Palpatine Deluxe, but I have a problem with his hood, I can not hide the top of his face with the hood as it is supposed to be. The hood stops in front of the hair. :( I think the ''wires'' ''threads'' is misplaced. :(

Aslo the back wire is broken, how can I fix that ?

Hello, I have just received my Palpatine Deluxe, but I have a problem with his hood, I can not hide the top of his face with the hood as it is supposed to be. The hood stops in front of the hair. :( I think the ''wires'' ''threads'' is misplaced. :(

Aslo the back wire is broken, how can I fix that ?

Cut the back stitch

Rewatched Jedi last night and now I’ve got the bug for an Emperor figure. I’m not seeing too many standard versions out there so if anybody’s trying to unload let me know!

Rewatched Jedi last night and now I?ve got the bug for an Emperor figure. I?m not seeing too many standard versions out there so if anybody?s trying to unload let me know!

you could wait and see what the TROS version looks like. Itll probably be announced the friday after the film released. It could be a better figure.

you could wait and see what the TROS version looks like. Itll probably be announced the friday after the film released. It could be a better figure.

I have a hunch it will be the fat Emperor/Sidious we also see in ROTS (because of Ian McDiarmid's age). I totally prefer the skinny and darker ROTJ one.

20190427_152308.jpg

My favorite set in my SW collection, would love to see a ROTS version in foreseeable future though.

The regular version is sold out on SSC, but they still have the deluxe version available. I’m surprised more people went for the regular than the deluxe. Sure it’s cheaper, but the consensus in this thread seemed to be that it was obligatory he have his throne.

I bought the regular edition because I knew exactly how I wanted him posed which is standing. I was never going to use the chair.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back