Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2.0 version of a character in Sequels? Obviously not a rational, and wise business move.

2.0 version definitely should have been ROTS Sidious just food for thought :)

Oddly enough, I just found this image haha:

a4decc9d0d5afa0cedfa1af3b3036232.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:lol

Seeing that sculpt makes me wish we would've gotten a sullen looking Sheev instead.

Disney used a toy for the face of a key character on a movie poster for an upcoming movie? That is so weird and yet so lazy.

I'd be surprised if this doesn't get reported in the wider media.

At least this means your HT Emperor figure is 'poster accurate' now.

I can't believe they've done this but at the same time, I'm not surprised. The posters aren't designed by fans.
The designer probably found an image of the figure and thought it was Ian McDiarmid in costume.

It's getting picked up in a lot of places: https://screenrant.com/star-wars-9-palpatine-poster-toy-movie-cartoon/

Due to the controversy of them using a Hot Toys Emperor on the official poster they've released a new one with Force Ghost Luke

9.jpg

They should have hired the guy who made this!...farrrrr nicer:)

View attachment 465079

Isn?t that the battlefront Emperor? Kinda the same thing as using the toy.

I?ve seen several pictures posted by different people that use the HT figure instead of the real actor or movie stills. HT Thanos got thrown in quite a bit. It?s hilarious when it happens and when I can spot it but normies can?t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back