Hot Toys ROTJ Emperor Palpatine

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
20190728_140226.jpg

"Once more the Sith shall rule the Galaxy...and we shall have peace"

I know I'm super late to the party, but here in Mexico, Palps is very expensive.

Try to futz the best I can.

The figure has the Finn's leg extenders, the only ones I have. Not the best for Palps, but I think it looks good overall.

IMG-20190810-180816.jpg

Hope you like it!

If TFA and TLJ has told us anything its that the Empire/First Order has much better accountants who know where to hedge funds compared to the Rebellion who don?t appear to have much financial structure!!! Building Death Stars and Dreadnaughts aren?t cheap!!

They blew up the Death Star? Do you have any idea what this is gonna do to my credit? Whose gonna give me a loan now?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

784b2fe8e2037a7c119be025c35f2e0f.jpg

Is the Emperor?s likeness not exactly the expression and look of the HT figure?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes I saw that too. Pretty cool they used the Hot Toys figure.

Wrinkles between the eyebrows clearly show they are exactly the same.

Watch Hot Toys greedily reissue this figure and it sits on retailers shelfs for years.

Watch Hot Toys greedily reissue this figure and it sits on retailers shelfs for years.

It doesn't work like that.

Retailers pre-order from Hot Toys (or Sideshow as distributor in US region say).

So if HT did do a re-issue it would only be a greedy retailer who pre-ordered a heap extra (over and above their customer preorders) in anticipation of "potential mega sales" (like for TFA figures). That retailer takes the risk of not selling them all and having them left on his shelves.

Hot Toys don't own the product on the shelves.

Nah they will do Palpatine 2.0 with a neutral face for the upcoming movie watch lolol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back